An agreement between a ram and a dog

Kao's P.O.V

It has been some days and I still can't get over what Alfred did, My heart sunk when we left her at the paws of that evil cat, So after being quiet about it this whole time... I finally had the guts to invite Alfred over to my house and tell him what I think we should do, I may be scared to tell him.. But, I am an angel that can protect anyone I want to, yes I may have been sent for Alfred only but if someone is in need of help, I will help them.

Knok, Knok, Knok "He's here" I said as I walked up to my door and opened it "Hey Al!" I said in a cheerful voice, "Come in!" I said as I stepped aside to let him walk through, "Thanks Kao!" He said as he went past me, "Would you like some water?" I asked him, "Uh.. Sure!" He replied "Alrighty! Hold on, oh! and.. You can sit in that couch over there!" I said as I pointed to the living room, I went into the kitchen, grabbed a glass cup, and filled it up with water, when I went back to him he was sitting down and looking around, "Here you go!" I said as I handed him the cup of water, "Thank you Kao!" He said as he took a sip, then he set the cup to the side, "Say... was there a specific reason you invited me to your house?" He asked curiously, My smile quickly faded away, I took a seat on the far end of the couch, "Yes.." I said worried, "Oh, Is it bad?" He said, "well... It's about Y/N.." I said as I looked down, "oh.." He let out a soft sigh,  "We can't go back to he-" "YES WE CAN!" I replied looking up at him, "We can!" My wings spread in distress, "Why are you so scared to go back for our friend?" I snapped at him "What you did was really bad! Who just leaves their friends behind?" I said In a low tone, There was some silence for a moment, "I thought I wouldn't see him again... I really did" He said looking down, "What?" I asked confused, "I used to know Mystery before... Or.. Jeremy, that's his real name" He said looking up "Oh... you know him?" I asked weirded out, "Mhm, I indeed do, He used to be my patient when I used to work as a therapist..." He replied "oh... What happened?" I asked, but.. He didn't answer, "Is something wrong?" I added, "he was... way out of my reach, he was lost... He couldn't get help anymore, his past had traumatized him, it was too late to help him" Alfred said with a sad look on his face, "I thought he left... but turns out.. he somehow managed to stay there even after people left the place, He was there before I was... I don't know how he got there.." he added to what he was saying, "well..." I said "Whatever he did to you..." I took a deep breath.

"We can't let that happen to Y/N, Who knows what Mystery is doing to her... We. Need. To. Help. Her!" I exclaimed, "Well... I don't want to go back to him, I don't know how he didn't recognize me back then... I don't want to know what happens when he realizes who I am" He said worriedly, "well.. Maybe he didn't recognize you because it was dark... But either way... You can't hide from your fears forever Al!" I insisted, "I want to be safe..." He said, "i'm sorry but.. I can't" He conceded, "Al... I am here to protect you... You will be safe as long as you are with me Alfred, There is nothing to be afraid of" I said with a warm and assuring smile, He stayed quiet in a thinking position for a bit, But then he spoke, "I trust you Kao... I just.. don't want for the both of us to get in trouble or to even get killed!" He explained, "Get killed? oh yeah.. we are surely getting killed" I said sarcastically "Like I said before Alfred... I can protect you" I reminded him, "I'm sorry.." He apologized, "I guess I am just scared of anything happening to us" He added, "I would do anything to protect you Alfred, So you are safe with me!" I smiled, more silence, Alfred was so thoughtful, He put his hand under his chin and kept thinking, I wonder what he was thinking about.. "If we do go-" He said, "What will we do? What is the plan?" He asked as he sat up straight again, "I- uh.." I actually didn't have a plan... What I wanted to do was just go in and get Y/N out of there, "Well.. I was planning on.. just getting in and out of there" I said in a low tone, "That's it? Just... Getting Y/N as quickly as possible and getting out?" He scoffed "Hey at least I thought of something! What is your plan?!" I said a bit angry knowing he was making fun of my plan, he cleared his throat and explained "Well listen up, If we did go we will need to wait for a while, maybe some more days, If we go right now... Mystery will suspect that we are going to get her and it will make it harder for us to get her, so if we wait.. maybe he will forget about us and stuff-" "well that's a dumb plan.." I said interrupting him, "Wait? wait for what? to get her killed?" I added, "Kao no I just.." Alfred said, "look if you want me to go we have to do it my way" He added, "Well... As long as we are actually going to get her.." I said thoughtfully, "Fine" I decided, "You can tell me your plan later.." I said, "Sounds good Kao" Alfred said as he got up, as soon as he got up his phone began to vibrate, He took it out of his pant's pocket and looked at who was calling him, "Oh It's my wife, Hold on" He said as he got out of the living room and went somewhere else, I grumbled as I saw him answer his phone, I laid back on the couch and thought about how I will see my friend soon while Alfred was talking on the phone, A bit of time passed and Alfred came back "Hey uh, Kao" He said as he put his phone back on his pocket, "My wife needs me so I need to go now, is that ok?" He asked, "Oh! Sure! you can go, no need to ask! It's your-- Wife after all!" I said faking a smile, "Sweet! I will see you laten then Kao! Thanks for inviting me to talk!" He said as he walked to the front door, "Anytime Al! I will see you when you can!" Alfred smiled at me, opened the door and left, I saw him leave until a few seconds after, I closed the door, I huffed and stood against the door, "We are coming for you Y/N" I said as I closed my eyes and smiled, "soon.." I let myself slid down until I was sitting down, I was falling asleep until I heard keys go in the lock of the doorknob from the outside, I was gonna move out of the way but I didn't get enough time to move so I got pushed, "Kao?" Asked my brother Howaito in confusion, "What in the hell are you doing sleeping against the door?" He asked as he stepped inside, I got up and closed the door, "uh.. Nothing heh-" I replied embarrased, "whatever..." He said and walked away, "Where are you going?" I asked him still standing by the door, "i'm going to uh.. Read a book, so don't disturb me" He said walking away, "Oh.. Alrighty" I said as I walked to the living room again turned on the T.V and sat down "Might as well do something for the meanwhile.."  So I did, I wasn't really watching T.V though, all I could thing about was Y/N and how she will be back with us again.

Yeet! Finally a new chapter, Sorry it wasn't as interesting as other chapters jsjs but uh.. I hope you enjoyed at least! I will see you all whenever I can!, And thanks for waiting ^^;