Going out for breakfast!

A/N: new word!
N/N: Nickname   

It was finally morning, the Sun was shining brightly in my eyes as I woke up, "oh boy that was some good rest!"
I said as I woke up, I looked over at the side of me, and Mystery was still asleep 'should I let him be..' I thought as I looked at him... I couldn't decide so I woke him up "Mystery.." I whispered as I gently pulled his tail, he didn't wake up until I pulled it hard "MYSTERY!" I yelled at him, that caused him to get all puffy, "WHAT- WHO!?" He hissed, then he looked at me and knocked me down pinning me on the ground "WHAT!?" he said in an angry tone, "I- I just wanted to wake you up.." I studdered, His expression quickly neutralized "hoo.. you scared Mystery.." He said embarrassed, "yeah... I could tell.." I replied, "Hee Hoo! Mystery just realized that he has now a friend to eat with :3" he said excitedly "oh ye- wait did you just say that face that others say when they type-" I asked him really confused... since.. no one does that  "uh... yeah? Don't you do that too?" He replied, "no..." I answered.

this conversation was beginning to be weird so I changed the subject, "So! Uh... what do you usually eat?" I asked him.. I mean.. he must eat something- he would have starved to death if he hadn't by now.. "hoo... Mystery asks to wait!" He said as he put his hand on his hair, he was looking for something when suddenly- A huge pile of bugs came out of his hair, "Hee Hoo! Mystery eats the mean ones! And he keeps the nice ones!" He said as he looked through them.. I felt nauseous just to think that he eat them "Uh... I've got another idea of what we could eat.." I replied hoping for him to ask what it was, but he just tilted his head "But.. Mystery likes these.." He said in a disappointed tone, "I will find something better... I promise!" I told him as I walked down the stairs, he stayed behind for a bit, until he decided to follow, "Where will Mystery and his new friend go to?" He asked, "you can just call me Y/N... or N/N! And last night I saw a gas station not too far from here! I could go and get ourselves something to eat!" His ears quickly went low when he heard me say that, he grabbed me by the wrist with an annoyed expression, "You will leave Mystery..." He grumbled, "What?! No!" I objected, "Look if you don't trust me enough... you can come with me! We could even eat there too if you'd like" I told him, he stayed quiet for a moment... thinking by the looks of it, "Fine... Mystery will go with Y/N to the store.." he consented, I just gave him a smile "Thank you, now.. you lead the way! I don't know the way out hehe" I added, "Hoo! Mystery will!" He said as he happily walked in front of me as I followed him, you know... this hospital is actually kinda big, and it isn't as creepy once you get to be in it for at least a day, and well... knowing who lives here is also something else that takes its creepiness away..

We had finally reach the exit of the hospital, I remember when I first got in here, it was all for a stupid video, with my 'Friends' as I used to call them...  but oh well... I guess I shouldn't really be thinking about them now, I need to move on " ready to start walking?" I asked Mystery as I walked up to him "Hoo! Mystery is more than ready! He hasn't been out of the hospital in ages! I just hope Mago doesn't mind that I will leave him alone for a while...." he said, I wonder what's so special about that doll... he seems to really care about it,  I would ask... but I really don't want to get beaten up... "Alright then let's go!" I said As I started to walk in the direction of where I saw the gas station, I couldn't believe in what I was seeing... Mystery looked like a child that is going to Disneyland for the first time... 'Had he really been hiding in that hospital for that long..? How did he even deal with it-' I thought to myself... There was a light breeze that made the orange, red, and yellow leaves of trees move and fall, it was.. actually pretty, I don't usually see many trees in the city... I guess that this forest is cool, I can't believe I am walking through a forest with a 6 ft tall cat-  haha better check that off my bucket list!

"Um... Y/N.. how far are we-?" Mystery wondered, I looked at the distance I could see the gas station, " we are almost there, don't worry" I assured him, " you aren't tired... Are you?" I asked "no" he replied as he kept walking.. I looked down for a bit.. I really wanted to get there quicker so I did a thing.. "wanna race?" I asked him, "yes?" He replied, but he didn't sound so sure, "Last one there is a rotten egg!" I shouted as I began to run, he stayed still for a second trying to figure out what just happened, but seconds after, he was running, a bit too fast if you ask me, I began to panic and I ran faster, but he was getting closer.. and closer until- he passed me, but... He is cheating in a way... his long legs make him run faster.. I finally made it to the gas station all winded, "you.... win..." I said in defeat "Hee hoo, guess you are a rotten egg~!" He teased "yeah whatever.... " I said as I opened the door, I waited for him to come in but he just stood there, "so are you coming in or what?" I asked, he didn't reply but he did go in, and I noticed he was scared.. since- His tail was between his legs, I rolled my eyes and told him to get whatever he liked, So he did, he went looking for stuff, I went to the food section and grabbed a hot dog with a milkshake that I ordered, I was about to sit down when I heard  loud footsteps approaching me, so I turned around and it was Mystery "Y/N! Y/N! They have these!" He had his hands full of candy and chips...

"You are gonna get that?" I asked him a bit worried.. "yes!" He said happily "I don't think you should get thos-" "BUY THEM! NOW!" He snapped at me, "ok! Ok! I will.." I said as I headed over to the cashier, "Alright Mystery.. give your candy to the cashier.." I told him, "no-" he said holding the candy close to himself "Mystery.. I gotta pay for it somehow...the cashier needs to know how much you grabbed in order to tell me how much I have to pay.." he didn't say anything, but with his eyes half closed he looked at the cashier as in saying 'I am watching you..' it was kinda cute too... Once I bought the candy we sat down at a table, I watched Mystery eat his candy joyfully.. I mean I get it.. he hadn't eaten anything good for who knows how long, so I should let him be and eat my own things too, so I began to eat, we were quiet for a while when I decided to interrogate him "So... yesterday when I was in your room... there were some drawings on it... can you tell me what they mean-" He suddenly choked on a Snickers bar her was eating, "Mystery doesn't want to talk about it..." he answered.

"What about the doll? Why is it so important to you?" I hoped for him to answer this one, You could see rage on his eyes... that when I know I messed up- he slammed the table and stood up, "WHY ARE YOU ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?!" He yelled at me, which made everyone stop talking and stare at us, my face felt really hot then "I... I'm sorry-" I said softly, he then sat down again and just stared at  the wrappers of candy that he already ate, "Mystery is not hungry anymore..." He said with his arms crossed, "I am sorry.." I apologized "Can we go home now?" He asked, "But we just got here! And you don't even have a home!" I said, "Lets go to the hospital then" he said "Fine... whatever" I said In a pissed tone, I grabbed my food and walked out waiting for Mystery to come out, once he did I could tell he was pissed too, so I didn't even bother talking to him, We walked home silently the whole time 'A thank you would have been nice...' I thought as I walked... "I really need to teach you manners.." I said.. without looking at him, "I don't need them..."He replied "You will one day.. you'll see" I replied as I speed walked into the hospital, I guess I just need to try harder next time... I thought to myself as I re-entered that dull hospital...

A/N, sorry if this wasn't as exciting as the last part hehe I will try to make a better one!