Painted walls

(A/N: I am running out of title names jsjs)

After we hugged Mystery seemed happy again, which, also made me happy, but I couldn't help but feel a bit empty inside, I still missed them... "Mystery..." I said, "Hoo?" He replied, "Do you think that..." I paused for a moment, "Nevermind" I said faking a smile, 'Why can't I just say it.. just ask him if he thinks they will come back for you?'   I thought to myself, "Hoo.. Is Y/N sure she has nothing to say to Mystery?" he asked a bit worried "Yeah..." I replied with a sad tone, "hmm.." Mystery said thoughtfully, "Hee hoo! Mystery will be right back!" He said as he left me in the room we were at and went somewhere else, So as always.. I patiently waited, It was a few minutes, when I heard a lot of noise come from the outside of the room, it sounded like... Colored pencils and crayons falling "Oh no.." Was all I could hear from the other side of the room so I decided to get up and see what was up.

"You need help Mys-" I got up just so see tons of crayons, colored pencils, and painting on the ground with a very anxious Mystery trying to get them up, "where did you get all of those-" I asked very curiously, "Mystery found them here" He said without looking away from what he was doing, I crouched down and helped him too, Once we both picked them up, I stood up with colors on my arms "What are we going to do with them Mystery?" I asked as I held them "Hee hoo!" He exclaimed, "We will draw on the walls!" He said excitedly, "Oh! you like drawing?" I asked, "Hoo! Mystery sure does" He said as he began to draw a rainbow on the wall, I didn't want to interrupt him so I drew on it too, my art skills were Insert art skills. so I think I can do a good job this time, Time went by and as I looked away from my drawing to see what Mystery was drawing, I was In shock, He had already managed to make the rainbow, and a lot of flowers around the bottom of the wall, "wow.." I said as I looked at what he had made, He looked at me as he heard me " Hoo! Mystery hopes you like it!" He said as he gave me a smile, "Like it? I love it!" I replied joyfully

Time goes by and I was almost done with my drawing "Juuust the finishing touches.." I said under my breath, I was so concentrated that all I could see was the drawing, it was as if everything and every sound had faded, or disappeared, "HOO!" Mystery yelled as he was behind me, That made me jump so I accidentally drew something I didn't want to, "MYSTERY!!!!" I yelled as I saw what I had done, His smile faded away as he saw what he had made me do, "Oh..." He said as he looked at my ruined drawing, "Mystery is sorry! He just wanted to scare you!" He said apologetic, "Well Mystery shouldn't!" I said angrily, "Mystery is really so-" "You are beginning to be like Alfred" I interrupted him, "Mystery also wanted to show Y/N something..." He said as he looked down, I huffed a bit "What it it?" I asked annoyed, Mystery then covered my eyes and took me to a side of the room, "Hee hoo! Mystery hopes you like this!!" He exclaimed as he took his paws off my eyes and what I saw was really really cute, It was a drawing of me and him! "awww" I said as I got closer to it "You shouldn't have!" I added "But Mystery wanted to draw something for Y/N" He said happily, "Mystery hasn't really had any friends to draw.. So he took his chance" He smiled, I would ask him for how long he has been lonely but.. I don't wanna ruin his fun so I just went with the flow "Well thank you Mystery" I replied "Does Y/N want to draw some more?" Mystery asked, "I think thats enough for today Mystery" I said, "Ok!" He said as he began to pick up the mess he had made, Once he was done I walked around the room that was gloomy an hour ago.

I stayed still to listen, "Mystery.. Do you hear that?" I asked, He stayed still and listened, "Hoo?" He asked confused, it was raining, "I love the sound of rain" I said as I closed my eyes, "You do?" He said as he got closer to me, I nooded with my eyes closed, "Hee hoo! Mystery likes it too!" As soon as he said that my eyes opened, "You do? but.. You are a cat!" I said, "Hoo,Not all cats hate water!" He said as he went out of the room, "Hey! Wait up!" I said as I speedwalked to him, "Where are you going?" I asked as I walked next to him, "Outside! to the rain!" He said without looking at me, "Oh.. won't you get sick though?" I asked, He squinted his eyes as if he was thinking, there was silence for some minutes, "Nope!" He said with a smile on his face, we finally made it out of the hospital and stood there watching the rain, it was raining quite hard too, "I find rain relaxing" I said as I stepped out a bit, Mystery replied with "Hee Hoo! Mystery does too!" He said as he fully walked out, So I followed him "Hey Mystery watch this!" I said as I spread my arms in the air, "huh?" he said confused, "I am T-posing!" I told him but... He still didn't seem to understand "It's just a joke I did with Kao and Alfred.." I said as I lowered my hands, We played outside in the rain for a bit, we ran and even played hide and seek, "Mystery.. I think we should go in now" I said as I looked at my soaked self "awww" Mystery said in a disappointed tone, "I just don't want to get sick" I said as I walked in, Mystery looked up at the rainy sky one more time before going in with me, "We really need to find a room that doesn't have a hole on the ceiling" I said as I looked around.

"Hoo! Mystery knows of a room like that!" He said as he speed-walked in front of me, "Hey! Slow down a bit! I can't keep up with those long legs of yours!" I said as I tried to keep up with him, We went to a basement that I didn't know existed, "Goodness it's really dark down here, are there any working light switches?" I asked as we went down the stairs, "Yes there are!" Mystery said as he led me down, Each step we took down I could hear the rain fading away, Once we reached the bottom Mystery flipped a switch with his long and crusty tail, the lights were flickering and that just added to the creepiness of the place "So where is the room located at?" I asked as I looked around uneasy, "Hoo! Any of these will do! Just watch out for the corpses!" He said with a smile on his face "THE WHAT?" I yelled so loud my voice echoed around the place, "Mystery is just joking!" He said as his left eye twitched and dropped a bit, "did your eye just-" As soon as I said that he covered his eye "M-mystery has a lazy eye.." He said as he fixed it, "Oh.." I looked down, "Hoo! We should go to that one!" He said as he pointed to a room in the right side of the basement, "Sounds good!" I rushed to the room and sat down, Mystery followed me and sat down as well too, "Well..." I said as I laid down "We better get comfy, because we are gonna be here for a while" I smiled and closed my eyes, "Hee Hoo! Mystery wishes Y/N a good night!" He said, and I assumed he was laying down too, "Likewise Mystery" I said in between a yawn, and that was the last thing I said before drifting off...

A/N: So very sorry if this took so long to make! I needed inspiration to make this ;w; and Sleepykinq's new video gave me an Idea! Hope you all enjoy this one ^^ and I wish you all a merry Christmas!