Chapter 2- Together again

"Well? How do I look?"

Kotori twirls around. Showing Umi her wedding dress. This is Kotori's masterpiece. Her very own wedding dress. Umi's suit is also hand made by Kotori. Kotori had Anju to help- to speed up the process.

Kotori's birthday gift was a proposal from Umi. The best gift she'll ever receive. Is it? Nope. Umi plans to spoil Kotori a lot more.

Kotori and Umi are the second last couple to get married. Last would be Yukiho and Alisa.

However today is not the wedding day. It's in two weeks time. Umi and Kotori still need to plan on how will the wedding go. Umi plans to rent a cruise ship for the night. The wedding starts at 4:00 pm and will roughly end around 2:00 am.

"You look amazing Kotori." Umi walks up to her bride. Umi runs her finger on Kotori's cheek. Holding her place behind the ear and having a good look at the bird.

"Your hands are cold."

"I'm hungry. Why is it cold today? It's spring! What ever. Happy?"

"Mmm."

"Let's go find something to eat."

"Anything you want, darling~"

"D-darling?!"

"Oh Umi-chan~ you never change after that proposal. Reminds me- You'll have to kiss me in front of everyone!"

"Oh dear..."

"It better not be some quick cheap kiss Umi-chan."

"Uhhhhhhhhhh- Yea. It'll be... long..."

"It better be." Kotori starts to undress her wedding dress. Giving it one more look. Adoring her master piece.

Umi and Kotori are lunch. What did they eat? I have no clue. Kotori goes and visits Rin and Hanayo. They have a day off and Kotori would love to chat with them.

Rin and Kotori are chit chatting. Playing games and such. Umi wants to speak with Hanayo personally.

"Where did you take Rin for your honey moon?"

"Honey moon? Ahhh~ It was the best. I rented us a cottage. Something similar to Maki- but we had to take a plane there. The resort is sooo calm and beautiful!"

"Sounds interesting. I think me and Kotori will enjoy it."

"Mm. Although it's kinda quiet."

"Quiet?"

"It's more fun with you all around."

"Hanayo... Mmm. You're right. It is more fun with everyone around. Should I plan a trip for all of us?"

"Eh? Sounds pricey Umi-chan."

"Is it?"

"Mmm. You gotta make sure the others aren't busy as well. I'll help you."

"No. I'll pay for all of it-"

"Umi-chan. Let us help. This is our vacation right? It's also your honey moon. Strange to have us over. If you plan on slamming Kotori's pussy in front of us then-"

"What?! No no no no- It's not like that! I just think Kotori will enjoy more company than just me alone. It'll be fun! All of us together again."

"Alright. Or you can a different idea for your honey moon."

"I think a vacation with all 14 of us is wonderful."

"I look forward to it. Want some rice balls?"