3.

"Isn't there a name on the book?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi shook his head.

"There is no name on it." He said and looked at the book carefully as he has seen it somewhere before.

"Forget it. No one's gonna speak against us anyways." Jimin said and others nodded.

-

After a while, they decided to go back to the class for next lecture. Yoongi saw you sitting at your seat. You were scribbling on your notebook randomly. He came and sat beside you. You looked at him and smiled a little.

"I'll drop you home today." Yoongi said and you looked at him in surprise.

"W-Why?" You asked and he smiled a little.

"Just want to spend time with you." He said and you just nodded.

After classes, you were now in Yoongi's car as he said he wanted to drop you home. He was silent as he was processing something in his mind. After a while, he spoke up.

"You never talked about your family Y/n?" He said and you gulped.

"M-My p-parents h-have p-passed away." You said and looked down.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Yoongi said getting worried about you.

"I-It's o-ok." You said and he held your hand.

"So you live alone?" He said and you nodded.

"No siblings?" He asked again cautiously.

"I-I h-have a y-younger b-brother." You said and he nodded. Before he could ask more, you arrived at your place. He stopped the car.

"You have me now." He smiled and leaned closer to you. You gulped nervously.

"Y/n, I really like you. I don't know what I'll do without you." He said and you looked at him trying to absorb what he just said. You'll lie if you say your heart didn't beat faster by his sudden confession.

You were still in your thoughts when he came close to your lips but you were quick to back away before he could kiss you. He looked at you confused.

"I-I Y-Yoongi..."

"It's ok if you are not ready yet. I can understand." He said and smiled but he was clearly disappointed. You nodded and smiled back at him.

"G-Good b-bye." You said and got out of the car and waved him goodbye before going to your house. Yoongi leaned back on his seat and sighed.

-

Next day, after the lunch break, when they entered in the class everyone was looking at them. It was not new as they were really popular but this time stares were different, whispers were different.

"Disgusting." One girl said.

"I thought those were just rumours but they actually bullied someone that bad." Another girl said.

"They always bully others. Don't you see." A boy said in disgust.

"Yeah but someone actually committed suicide because of them. That is so cruel." Someone said and Yoongi and his friends were beyond angry.

"Shut up. As if you have never bullied someone." Yoongi yelled at the Jisoo who was talking.

"I've never gone this far. Look how you are walking shamelessly after killing someone. Pathetic." Jisoo snapped.

"I didn't kill anyone. Do you have any proof?" Yoongi shouted but Jisoo huffed in annoyance.

"Everyone has proof. Didn't you check your phone?" Jisoo said which made Yoongi and other boys confused. They hurriedly checked their phone.

Video of confessing their bad deeds was circulated in the school through social media. Yoongi's grip tightened against his phone. No one was able to say any word to defend themselves because it was useless now.

Suddenly, Yoongi realized you were not in the class.

"Where is Y/n?" Yoongi asked no one in particular.

"She got a call so she went home early." A girl told him.

"Did she see the video?" Yoongi asked again.

"Of course. Everyone has seen this." Yoongi bit his lip nervously.

"Yoongi, that's not important right now. We need to find who did this." Namjoon said and grabbed the book from Yoongi's hand and started checking it thoroughly again.

"Come to principal's office right now." Mr. Kim from discipline department came to the class and said to Yoongi and others.

They quietly followed Mr. Kim as they had no other choice. They entered the office and saw Yoongi's father was also sitting there.

"I thought this matter was over." Yoongi's father said in a cold tone.

"Someone reported them anonymously. This time we have no other choice but to expel them." Principal said and seven boys looked at other in surprise.

"What's different? It's an old matter." Yoongi's father said.

"There is a video proof and everyone knows about. Parents of other students will not keep quiet." Principal said and Yoongi's father looked at him in disappointment.

"Do whatever is necessary." Yoongi's father said and boys looked at him unbelievably.

"What? You cannot expel us." Yoongi said in disbelief.

"Do you want to go to jail?" Yoongi's father said angrily.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi said and his father sighed.

"We have to take action so that we can avoid severe consequences." He said and Yoongi nodded along with other boys.

Earlier that day, you were walking towards your class when you got a phone call and rushed towards the hospital.

You arrived at the hospital and went straight to room 94. You opened the door and saw there was a doctor examining the patient.

You rushed towards the bed and saw the boy at bed tried to smile at you a little. You felt your eyes getting wet with tears. You held the boy's hand in both of your hands. You couldn't control your tears. You were unable to say anything.

When you got a call from the hospital that your brother woke up. You rushed here without thinking anything. He was the only family you had. He was everything for you.

The doctor then told you that he is weak right now. He will take time for talking or any kind of movement. You saw how he was trying to keep his eyes open. You kissed his forehead and caressed his cheek. He went back to sleep but the doctor told you that it's normal.

You didn't go to your home and stayed at the hospital with your brother. You were drifting to sleep when you heard your phone vibrate. You saw and it was Yoongi again. You knew he was calling you since you left the school but you ignored it.

You took a deep breath and picked up the call.

"Y/n, are you okay? Where are you? Why are you not at your home?" He asked worriedly and you didn't know how to answer him. Will it be okay to tell him that you were at the hospital? You were still thinking when someone opened the door of the hospital room.

To be continued.