Job

Y/N'S POV
Me and Baekhyun went to use to elevator.The Door was about to Close but An Handsome rich Looking Guy went in.He Waited for the Door to closed before pushing the button into the 5th Floor,Just the Floor we are heading to.
There's an awkward silence inside the elevator so I decided to Pull Baekhyung closer and make him stay beside me.

"What Do You want--"

"Just Stay Here" I explained.He sighed and nodded and continue waiting for us to arrive.

"You two are new here"
Suddenly,The Guy Spoke.Making both of us Jump from shock.

"Y-yes Sir,We're going to Apply a Job here."
Baekhyun explained.The Guy Turned around to face us,When He Faced us..His eyes widened when His eyes landed on me.Ok.Is there something wrong on my face? Am I too cute to be stared? Lmao.

He was still staring at me with wide eyes making me feel uncomfortable.I cleared my throat making him jump back from reality before Throwing a sweet small smile at him.He fake a cough and turn his back on us again.What's wrong with this guy? Why do I Feel Weird? I feel like I met him before.Aish! I don't know anymore! It's giving me head ache.Soon,The Door opened.We both come out and wondered around,Finding the Meeting Office.

"It seems Like You Both are looking for the Meeting office If I'm right?" The guy said.We Both nodded.He chuckled and gesture us to follow him.

"Who is He Anyways?" Baekhyun Whispered to me.I shrugged my shoulders,Telling him That I dont know either.
We arrived infront of the Door with a Title.

"Meeting room,We're Here." He said and Open the door. "Go In" He said so we Both bowed and enter the Meeting Room.

This Room is Huge! Oh My Gad! I never been in a place like this.I wish I long last here.
"Take A sit"
He said.We Both sitted beside eachother and Look at him.

"I guess You're the Guys I'm supposed to meet up with"
My eyes widened as Baekhyun's mouth hung open.

"I'm Park Jimin.Nice to Meet you two"

Park..Jimin..
I think I heared it somewhere.But I don't remember when.

"So You Guys are looking for a Job Huh.." He said as We hand our Folders for Him to Take a Look.

"Byun Baekhyun...And Park Y/n.Park Y/n? Park is Your surname?"
He asked and I quickly Nodded.
He hummed and continue Examining our Folders about ourselves.

"Well,I'll go and tell the Boss about this" He said and stand up.We stand up too and look at him in confusion.

"I'll call you Tomorrow Morning.I'll go Tell the Boss.If You Two Don't mind me leavi--"

"Its Okay Sir! Sure!"
I quickly said with A Huge Smile of excitement.

"Okay.I'll take my leave"
He said as He Walk to the Door and Walk out.

"Look who's excited for Work" Baekhyun teased,Making me glare at Him and pinch his Arm very hard making him whine in pain.

"A-alright I'm sorry! Geez.."
He said as I Let go of His arm and Claps my hand.
"I guess I'm your lucky Charm!"
I said and Laugh.
"Stop Dreaming Y/n" He said making me Pout before we Burst out into laughter.

PARK JIMIN'S POV
I Cant Believe that Y/n is Going to Work here! But I wish she really does.

I walked towards the Main Office around the corner of this Floor.I took a deep breath before knocking.

"Come In" As I Heared his Voice,I open the Door and walk in.

"Sir,There's someone wants to apply a Job Here" I said as I Hand him the Folder.He hummed and took it before opening the First Folder which is Not Y/n's.

"Byun Baekhyun....A Male"
He hummed and continue examining the Folder.He Nod his head and Put down the folder and rest his back on the chair.

"Make Him as Our Designer.It says that He rate complete star,The Starts show that He's good at designing and planning things right so Make Him One"
He said while his eyes are closed.

I nod and waited for him to Open the other Folder but Secons passed..He didnt.

"Sir are you not going to open the second folder?" I asked.He chuckled and open his eyes and look at me.

"Make Her as Our Assistant"

My eyes widened and about to speak but He interrupted me by raising his hand,gesturing me to not interfere.

"She's okay.She's Good at Planning things,she has A Good memories..It says that She's an Honored Student in her college days? Sure Why Not? So Make her One"
He smiled after Saying those words on me.

"But Jungkook You're--"

"Its Mr. Jeon for you And Do What I've told you to"
He stared at me with a serious expression on his face.I sighed deeply and nod at him and Took the Folders back.

He smiled me and nod his head.
"You may Leave"
I bowed my head to him and Walks towards the Door.When I was about to open it,He called me once again.

"Hyung"

"Ne?"

"I missed her"

Knew it.He remembers Y/N.

"But She Can't remember me Now."

I sighed and turn around to face him,Then I saw In His eyes that it was full of Pain and sadness But some of them are the look at Joy.

"She Don't remember me aswell."
I said and decided to walk out the Room.

Y/n...What Actually Happened..?

-TBC-