sweet revenge

Next morning was much lazy.. both of them were in deep slumber cuddling each other. Khushi woke up first and planned whole day for revenge on her adorable husband. She has decided she'll not let him go to office for 2 days and also not let him work. Smiling mischievously she detangled herself from him making cute frown appear his face.
Arnav: Khushi come back...
Khushi:No Arnavji I will check Di once, she may need something so?
Arnav: oh yes. I'll also get ready for jog.
Khushi: please sleep a Lil more for a day?
Arnav: OK!
With that he slept for some time
Around 8:00 he woke up and was going for shower.. but stopped by Khushi immediately as she also goes for shower.
Arnav: What the?
Khushi: No what the. I have to get ready for puja.
Arnav: I have to get ready for office.
Khushi: but I'll bath first.
Arnav: Khushi don't argue. I am getting late.
Khushi: I am also getting late.
Arnav smirk: let's bath together.
Khushi eyes popped out.
Khushi: No. I'll bath first. Stop being shameless.
Arnav: I have all rights to.
Khushi goes near him and poses to kiss him.. seeing him distracted she rushes to washroom and shuts the door.
Arnav: what the. You'll pay for this Khushi.
Khushi: will see.
Yells From washroom. She takes nearly 45 mins and comes out
Arnav: Khushi what's this.. You took so long.
Khushi: Just thought to have a relax bath (and irritate you said in mind )
Arnav goes to washroom and comes in 15 mins but as he comes out he was greeted by another shock.. Khushi has arranged short light brown pants with light blue shirt.
Arnav: KHUSHI... KHUSHI....
Khushi: kya hua?? Chilla kyu rahe hain? (What happened? Why are you shouting?)
Arnav: then what should I do.. Dance?
Khushi: oh I would love to see you dancing... said dreamingly avoiding his scarasm. Oh how she loves to irritate him.
Arnav: Where are my clothes?
Khushi: On a holiday for 2 days!
Arnav: what the?
Khushi: Cause you're not going to office for 2 days.
Arnav: and why is that?
With raising one eyebrow up.
Khushi: Because it's Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada's order and ASR has to follow it. With her hands on hips and narrowed eyes... as if targeting prey.
Arnav: Khushi I have event lined up in 3 weeks.. I can't miss office. Please understand.
Khushi gets irritated so she pours the glass of juice she bought for him on his head and says:  Bow go and have shower and cool down your workaholic hormones. Get that? GO.
Arnav: Baby , please understand....
Khushi: you better get it clear in your mind today you're not allowed to even touch your wives and talk to your girlfriend. That is Your mobile, laptop, tab or amanji. Or else you'll face warth of KKGSR. And it won't be good. In ASRish tone. Khushi informs family that she is going out with Arnav for a day and return only gets teasing of all. 😉
She has planned various surprises for the day.
1 she learnt car driving so she took Arnav for long drive
2 She booked a couple spa. A spa date
3 After spa she makes Arnav wear jeans and Shirt and she wears short sexy dress

4 She takes him to his Mumma's garden and arranged a beautiful set up

They spent whole night there...
Arnav: I didn't know my wife is so romantic... taking in her arms and showering kisses on her
Khushi: What can I do if my husband is such a bore I have to fill in his part as well with mischievous glint.
Khushi: you remember how you declared our wedding?

Flashback :
After they returned from SheeshMahal. First thing they did was searched evidence against Shyam.. and obviously made a thorough inspection in arshi Room and found out about those cameras and also found that he tried to unlock his locker ( for property papers due to some sensors) and immediately made illusion of their room however they wanna display through hacking and changing graphics of the camera chords connection.
And after 2 days when his truth was out they changed complete security system of house.
Once Anjali got stabled ASR prepped his one of the major event and he asked Khushi to wear Gown for the event.(please consider in red color)

He called her on stage... she didn't know that she was actually the show stopper.
Arnav:  Ladies and gentlemen this beautiful lady isn't any model but my wife.
I know.. I know that is a shock but yes we have been married for a week now and I no longer wanna hide the fact that I have such an angel with me as my partner. I know you all are shocked. But that's the truth.. well I wanna tell whole world that I love you Khushi and with that he sings for Khushi

Tere naam humne kiya hai jeewan apna saara sanam
Pyaar bohat karte hai tumse
Ishq hai tu humara sanam..ishq hai tu humara sanam ...

Khushi: and now look at yourself.. hmmp. On a serious note you should relax as well I can't bear anything happening to you. This was all to ensure that you're safe and sound.
Arnav tightens his hold on her and says : Baby I'll always take care of myself too. Please don't feel bad. I am actually loving this of yours more. And now time to show how romantic your husband can be.. with that he starts his romantic acts ( rest your imagination😉😂)

This was the last chapter. Hope it's up to your expectations? Tell me about your ideas!?
Well epilogue will updated in next week as I am occupied for a week. Please understand. Thank you for love and lots of good wishes.if you have any doubts related to story please let me know.
Happy Lohri and Make Sankranti. Enjoy!