Payash Wedding

Wedding bells with a waves of storm...
As Khushi reached to terrace hoping to meet Arnav but it was Shyam.

Khushi: Aap kya kar rahe hai yahan
Shyam: Aap ko jisne bulaya hai vo mai hi Hun khushiji. Aap samajhti kyu nhi mere pyaar ko
Khushi: pyaar nhi aapka pagalpan hai. Aap aisa kese kar skate hai Anjaliji k saath? Kya koi vajood nhi hai unka aapka zindagi mai? Vo aapki puja karti hai aur aap unhe dokha dete rahe...
...(Meanwhile Advance reached there and stopped there)
Shyam: Nhi hum aapse pyaar karte hai. Anjali to humara bank balance hai. Par ab vo humare pyaar ka sirf ek kataan ban gai hai.
Khushi: Agar aap Anjaliji as pyaar nhi karte to chord dijiye unhe. (She leaves from there. Disgusted to share same air with him)
... Shyam sees her leaving and Arnav's shocked expressions. 
Arnav comes to him and asks the whole matter.
Shyam: Saale-Sahaab me and khushiji love each other and want to be together. She wants me to leave R.S. (Rani Saheba) if I want to be with her. And goes away and smirks that he has built misunderstanding between them. But unknown to him Arnav has already realised his love and knows what to do next.
While rest of the family were gushing over the wedding arrangements and during this Anjali faints .. Doctor is called immediately, while Dr was checking whole family was concerned about the day events .. few hours ago she met with and accident and now fainting. But relieved and happy as news of family broke tension into smile except for 2 souls one with worry of past repeating and other with frustration and irritation.

Precap:
Mami: This wedding cannot happen until you fulfill my on condition.
What's the condition of Mami now?
Hope for you like it. I won't drag story for long. 5-10 chapters. Rest depending upon the readers.
Thank you and a very Happy New Year!