Chapter 18*The devil caught me*

Start from the beginning

I'll have to find out what the hell she's hiding because I know it's something big. But it's going to have to wait because those stupid dealers of mine are going to be staying with me for a couple of days and I know I can't trust them especially when Stacey is here. I swear if they even talk to her I'll kill them, I don't care if I create a war between me and those stupid mobsters.

***********

Kaitlyn's POV.

I sat in my roon looking at all the pictures of Stacey and I. I always hated her, I don't know why my parents forced me to be friends with someone like her. They always told me to be with the good people, the people that can benefit me. The people that I will need in life, people I can use but Stacey doesn't even fit anywhere. All she ever does is school work. She never ever thinks of anything else but now that Liam is here she's so in love with him that she forgot about school. She never even use to skip classes but now she has been absent for two fucking weeks.

I feel so sorry for Liam. He thinks she's a sweetheart when she's a fucking devil. She seduces every guy she sees. She has been after everything I have and everyone I love. She tried seducing my boyfriend but when he told her he doesn't want her she came running to me. She even knows I have a crush on that stupid Liam but she moved in with him. I don't get why she always loves taking everything from me. She even tried stealing my own mother from me just because her own parents killed each other because they didn't want her.

"Kaity honey your father is calling you." My mother came in my room with a big smile. "He is in his office as always." She added before I could ask her where my father is.

"Thanks mom." I smiled at her and she quickly left.

I quickly put away Stacey's and my pictures and went to my father's office.

"Hey sweetheart." He greeted me and I smiled at him.

"Father why did you call mother and I here?" I questioned looking at my mother who was nervously playing with her fingers.

"Where's Stacey?" He asked in a very low voice.

"Oh that?" I looked at my father confused. "Father she's gone now why do you always have to be in the office to avoid her? This is your own house, not hers,"

"She's gone." He shouted and I nod my head smiling. "Can't you ever do one thing right you stupid child." His whole tune changed and I looked at my mother worried. "When did you chase her?"

"I didn't father, she left." I was always scared of my father because of Stacey, he really cares more about that orphan than me.

"You did chase her, I know you. Now tell me when last did you see her?" He shouted and I bit my lip trying to remember when was the last time I saw Stacey.

"More than two weeks ago." I shut my eyes as those words left my mouth.

I'll get you back Stacey Marshall.

"I thought for once in your life you would make me proud but again you proved me wrong. I thought your mother taught you what's right and wrong." My father looked at me angry and he kept shouting and of course my mother didn't interrupt him. "I hope for your sake nothing goes wrong,"

"Father why do you care so much about that girl." I asked and he shook his head disappointed.

"You would never understand even if I told you a million times, that's how s---." My father's phone started ringing and he told me and my mother to stay.