S3E10 "THE OVERLOOKED"

Start from the beginning

Derek almost immediately drops Jennifer to the floor at that, as Noel puts his hands up around his throat in surprise at Laura's voice coming from his mouth for the first time in over a year. Jennifer seems intrigued, looking up at him and saying "Noel Whittemore, host to an alpha's soul? And to the second most powerful Hale, no less."

She takes a second to catch her breath, continuing with a devious grin "You know... The longer you host her, the less you there will be. But I know how to help you get her out." She looks up at Derek and says with a smirk "Looks like you need me in more ways than one."

She then turns to look at the boys, repeating to them "You all need me."

The credits roll.

They all drive toward the hospital, Derek taking Jennifer in his car, while Noel is with Scott and Stiles in the jeep. Stiles tells the other two that something feels wrong about this situation, and how despite being found out, Jennifer still appears as though everything is going according to her plan. He asks the other two if they see it as well, the werewolves staying silent as they arrive to their destination.

They walk into the hospital, Stiles brandishing a bat, telling them that since they have claws, he needs a weapon too. Thus, the bat, apparently.

The five of them walk down the hall toward an elevator, Scott's mother stopping him and separating him from the group to ask why he's there. He tells her that they're there for Cora, and asks her to trust him and get herself out of here.

She looks to the group and eyes them all before informing that they need to get Cora on one of the two ambulances coming in either 10 or 20 minutes. Scott nods and they make their way to the elevator, and once inside, Derek holds onto Jennifer's arm while the boys hover over either one of her shoulders looking poised to fight if she tries anything.

They make it to Cora's room but find her gone, a trail of black blood leading away from the bigger pool on the floor. Noel calls for Derek's attention and points down the hall as Peter is pushed through the double doors and lands at their feet.

"We got a problem. Big problem," Peter informs them, and we see the fused twins standing at the other end of the hallway ready for a fight.

After the break, Derek rushes at the twins, Scott and Noel not far behind as they wolf out and join the fight. As they try and stop the twins, Stiles gets Peter's attention and the two rush to where Cora lies on the floor.

The twins tell Scott that all they want is "her", and Derek watches as the doors close in front of Jennifer in the elevator, making her escape.

When she gets to her destination the alphas are waiting for her, and she rushes to get back in the elevator before they can get their hands on her.
Derek ushers everyone through some double doors and yells for them not to stop, but Stiles has other plans.

He takes the bat and goes to the door, waiting until the twins are in before breaking it over their heads. The heroic deed fails to do anything, and Noel grabs Stiles and ushers him through the door to safety as Derek and Scott work together to slam one of the light fixtures into the twins' faces as a distraction to buy time.