Chapter Eight

"Hey, Bakugou!" She smiled as she saw him.

"Hey." He was wearing a black sweater with stripes of orange. [Y/N] wore a long, fashionable light brown jacket, with a white sweater that was tucked into a long gray skirt. She wore black high-heel boots and she carried a small long purse on her shoulder.

"What are we doing today?" She asked.

They had been spending some time together, though Bakugou didn't want to admit it, he just acted like it was nothing. Though [Y/N] noticed that they had been hanging out more often than usual, despite their arguments and extreme personalities.

"I wanted to go to a park or something, you know?"

"How fun." She said sarcastically.

"Shut up, you should be grateful that you get to hang out with the number two hero."

"I was joking, this sounds fun."

"You know, you've been enjoying the time we spent together."

"Well I mean you're the only person I really talk to right now, I don't really have friends."

"What a loser."

" At least I'm not mean to everyone. Any wrong move and you'll be hated."

"Ugh." He thinks for a moment. "Just be Deku's damn friend. He and Uraraka are too bright and innocent, it's blinding actually. I can't stand him."

"You guys sound like good friends."

"You should meet Kirishima, I have a feeling you'll like him."

"I'd like to meet him one of these days if you're free. I'll be a total third wheel."

"You bitch! At least I'm not always sad and lonely."

"Shut up!"

The bickering is interrupted by [Y/N]'s phone ringing. It's Habana. "Ah, I'll be back Bakugou!"

"Hello, Habana."

"Where are you?"

"I've just been hanging out with Bakugou."

"Oh, I'm glad that nothing bad has happened."

"Huh, why would something bad happen?"

"Well you said you were going on a break, but you've been ignoring my calls for weeks."

"I... uh.. I guess I just forgot. I'll be back tomorrow then."

"Well I'm glad it's nothing bad, I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodbye [Y/N]."

I forgot. I forgot. I forgot.

I haven't even used my quirks for weeks, why did this happen? I need to stop this, but how? I need help, but who can help me?

I need he-

[Y/N] begins looking for Bakugou. She walks back to where he was, but he wasn't there. She was panicked, worried, she kept looking around for him. He had completely vanished.