6

i woke up gingerly while my alarm for school was blaring and a warm, golden sliver of sun made its way through my curtains. i pressed play on my bedside speaker, the time was a few past 7 and there was nothing new to my phone besides a bunch of snapchat notifications and a couple texts messages. all the notifications were seemingly streaks, so i paid no mind, but the texts happen to catch my attention.

marco had greeted me with a "good morning cutie" about 15 minutes before i woke up and not gonna lie, that made my heart feel all gushy. i stared at the message for a couple of minutes before deciding to respond.

me: morning <3

marcel also had texted me

i set my phone down, pulled myself out of bed, and forced myself to begin getting ready for the school day. i slowly trudged to my bathroom and pulled out my retainers, i rinsed them under the cool tap water and proceded to brush my teeth

yanked a striped turtleneck and an oversized black golf tee from my closet as well as my favorite pair of distressed levis, i layered the shirts and slipped on my loose pants. i decorated my waist and pockets with a white grommet belt and a few chains. i glanced at myself in the mirror and adored the way my outfit looked, twirling a couple times and adjusting the articles.

i sat at my vanity and decided to text marcel back.

me: yo lol morning

marcelito: about damn time, i'm at 7-11, u want anything?

me: gummy bears and a big ass water 🗿🗿🗿 ill pay u back

marcelito: no need, ill get some chips too

me: thx baybey 😋😋😋😋

i began applying makeup with my spare 30 minutes and started with my brows. i brushed them through with a pencil and cleaned them up with concealer. i put a bit of red eyeshadow under my eye just for a pop and completed my eyes with mascara. i put on some warm blush and a little highlight to finish everything off.

marcelito: u want me to pick u up too? i got time

me: sure lmk when ur here

i spent the remainder of the time going through everything i missed from the night before. i sent my streaks, responded to snaps, checked my dms, the usual. i waited for marcel and in about 10 minutes he was at my house. i saw his car from my bedroom window and walked downstairs.

i locked the door and hopped into his car. of course my playlist was playing in the background and he had all of the snacks on the floor. he looked... good. he had on some beat vans, plaid pants, and a simple tee. his cologne was strong and fresh, making the whole car smell good. i relaxed in the passenger seat and watched the sun during our drive.

marcel didn't say much but neither did i, i felt tired and did not wanna go to school.

(A/N: JEEZ IM SUCH A SHITTY WATTPADDER. holey fuhck i havent been doing my JOB WHAT THE FUCK. i also have like 2 other fics in the works but thassa different story,,,, literally!!! im so sorry yall istg i luv u hoes wif all my muh fuckin heART. UR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD!!!!! anyways have a good day or night, wutever!)