19 ~ IRL

Working at my job was hard, when there was a flirty Pikachu spamming you. It's been happening for about 3 days straight.  He's been spamming g me with ideas on how to have a unique experience that not many people would have. 

I find it sweet, but also kinda irritating....

"Hey [F/N], your phone is vibrating... a lot." Jirou sweat dropped.

"I know. It's Kaminari he's been spamming me with ideas and suggestions for the term paper." I sighed.

"I think that it's adorable." Mina giggled while she was preparing a latté. 

"It's sweet but incredibly annoying. " I huffed shutting my phone off.

"Have you ever thought that maybe he really does got a thing for you?" Jirou asked surprising me a bit.

"Honestly I think he's just a lonely womanizer." I laughed.

"Then why still talk to him? " She continued.

"Well he's interesting and kinda cool if you ignore the flirtatious nicknames and pick up lines.  Haven't I explained this to you all before? " I rolled my eyes.

"Well it's been a while since you two started talking so maybe things have changed." She shrugged.

"Yeah right like he'd ever have real feelings for someone like me.  I mean he only flirts 'cause he thinks I'm pretty or whatever." I let out a small chuckle.

"Well I think he might actually have a thing for 'ya." Mina returned after handing the customer their order saying 'thanks,come again'.

"I think you are delusional." I shook my head with a smile.

"Is it so bad to accept that someone may have feelings for you? " Mina whined.

"Yes... Yes it is." I laughed.

"Quit gossiping and focus on your jobs." Our manger ordered with tired eyes.

"Yes sir.  Perhaps you could use a coffee as well." Mina smirked while stifling a laugh.

"Perhaps you'd like to be fired?" He retorted. 

"Nah I like my job here." Mina giggled.

"Then get to work." He hissed.

"Sir, yes, sir." She saluted.

"Mina,  should you really be teasing Aizawa like that? " Jirou asked concerned.

"It's funny to see his reactions." Mina shrugged.

"One of these days your dumbass is gonna get fired." I shook my head while laughing.

"WHATEVER!  Let's get back to work." Mina rolled her eyes.

*∆*∆*∆

When I finally clocked out and got home,  I quickly checked my po home to see multiple messages from Kaminari.

Pikaboi29

I FINALLY CAME UP WITH A GREAT STORY TO TELL

Pikaboi29

LET'S MEET IRL AND ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE GUYS

I read the message and went into shock.

Do I really want to meet him IRL.  What if he isn't like he is when texting?? Is this a good idea. Is he even serious?

urgurl[F/N]

Wait.... Are you srs?!

It was about ten minutes before he replied.

Pikaboi29

Ofc I am

urgurl[F/N]

If we did meet where and when would this happen

Pikaboi29

Location doesn't matter but this weekend if you wanted to

I thought about it for a couple of seconds.  I'm gonna have to think about it. I mean this could change our whole friendship. Do I really want to do that. We have a good thing going and this could be a big change.

urgurl[F/N]

Give me a day to think about it.  I'mma head to sleep now night

Pikaboi29

Alright night gorgeous