Chapter 9

(Sarina's POV.)

I woke up next to a thing i don't know what it was. I screamed and I woke up the thing. "what's wrong" he ask. I start to cry. then he hugs me. I remember who it is and hug back. we then walk out of room. we go down stairs and see everyone else in the house lined up. Jeff then joins them. "I gotta go be back soon" he says. "ok". then the girls come down and sit on the couch and watch them leave. "what are we gonna do". "I don't know" hailey says. "I got it lets go outside". "yeah that sounds fun" nikki says. we then go out side. we sit on the grass. then I feel a cloth out over my face. I then black out.

(Time skip)

I woke up on a metal table strapped down. I scream for help. then people come in and start cutting me open. I scream in pain and tears pouring out of my eyes. I then pass out. I woke up in a room. I get up and walk around. The room was full of mirrors. I look at my self. I have cat ears and a cat tail. I scream and fall to the ground and cry. after about 15 minuets someone comes in and takes me back to the room with a metal table. I scream. I was with another person. "kill him" I hear someone say. "i can't and I won't". "do it or we kill you" the thing says. I then walk to the person. claws come from my nails. I then slit the persons neck. I get dragged to a new room. "fight" the thing says. I nod. the other person charges at me. I charge at them and punch them in the neck. the person falls to the ground. I then slit there neck. I get dragged to a new room. I walk into the room to see a screen. I get strapped down. they start a video. it was someone beating Jeff. "stop please stop hurting him hurt me instead" I yell. "please stop please" I yell again. someone comes in and un straps me. I get dragged to what seems to be the last room. I get thrown in. it was black. I then feel a blade go through my stomach. I scream in pain then fall to ground. I get up and charge at the person. the person screams In pain and fall to the ground. then someone comes in and drags me to the room with the metal table. then I got knocked out. I woke up and ripped the ropes and ran to the door and kick it open. I then ran to the door and opened it. I was in the forest. i fell someone pull my hair. I was dragged back to my room.

(Time skip)

I already ran from the lab 5 times but I was caught. I wanted to go home. I wanted to see everyone. but I really wanted to see Jeff and smile. I gave up on running. someone then comes and knocks me out. I wake up. I then just lay there.

(A/N)

This is the last chapter I'm making a second book named "It's You Again". you can also go into my profile and fine it.

Short I know.