Chapter 2

(Sarina's POV.)

I woke up laying on top of Jeff literary on top of him. I got up trying not to wake him up. As soon as I got up I went to take a shower. I start playing music from my phone and A Thousand Years came on.knowing I'm the only one awake I start to sing. After about 25 minutes later I get out. I walk into my bedroom to see that Jeff isn't there. "Jeff, where are you?" I yell I got no answer. now I'm in full panic mod "Jeff, come on where are you?" I yell running out of my room while throwing on a hoodie. then I feel arms wrap around my waist. my body freezes at the touch of someone. then it relaxes and I sigh "where were you?" I ask. " exploring the house" he says while smirking. I just giggle and push his arms away from me and go to the kitchen. I get a apple and sit on the counter. Jeff comes over and puts his head on my shoulder. I pet him and then go back to eating my apple. "can I shower or not?, cause I need one" he ask sniffing him self. I just roll my eyes and say "follow". he lets me get down and I walk to the bath room and throw him a towel and his bag.

(Time skip)

He come out about 15 minutes later in black jeans and no shirt. he's drying his hair off. "He's like sexy, hot and cute combined" I think to myself. I didn't realize I was staring at him. "you like what you see" he say with a smirk. I just roll my eyes and go back to my phone. Jeff didn't know why I was so into what I was doing. "what are you doing on that thing?" he ask. I just look at him with tears about to pour out of my eyes."don't worry about it I'm fine". "thats the biggest lie I've ever heard" he says pulling me into a hug. I start crying and I hug him.

(Time skip)

I had my two friends Nikki and hailey come over. I hear a knock on the door and I squeal and jump up and run to the door. I open and see them. "omg hi I've missed you guys so much". "sarina, are you wearing pants?" hailey ask point at me. I giggle "yes". "Who's that?" Nikki ask point to Jeff. " he's Jeff my friend nothing more I promise". "ohh Sarina has a boy over her house" they both say. I giggle "wanna watch a movie". "yes girl,yes" hailey says. I giggle and walk over to couch and pick a horror movie. Jeff come over to me thinking its a good time to tickle me to death in till we fall off the couch. "awwww look at how cute they are" the girls say together again. Jeff then throws me over his shoulder and pinches me. I squeal and bite him. "weirdo stop it" he says. "his voice is so deep" the girls say together again. "make me". "are you sure you want that?" he ask. "yes, yes I do". he then throws me onto the couch and gets on top of me and moves closer to me and then he bite my arm hard, I squeal. He just chuckles and gets up and leaves me there gasping for air. the girls come over and get every thing set up and start the movie. We all get comfortable.

(Hailey's POV.)

Their adorable together. he's cute and she's perfect for him. I can already see it a black ,red and white wedding and everything.

(Nikki's POV.)

Perfect couple everything about them is perfect. Sarina's pretty and Jeff's cute.

(Jeff's POV.)

Sarina was griping onto me for dear life. She's cute when she's scared. She screamed and hugged me. so I hugged back and kissed her head for comfort. "awwwwww it's a cute overload" Nikki said. Sarina gave her a death stare then Nikki shut right up. I chuckled and just kissed her head again. she jumped on me so she was sitting on me. she then put her head on my shoulder and stayed there for a couple of minutes until she got up and sat back down. she looked at me and patted her lap I took it as a invitation to put my head on her lap. I was correct. she started to rub my head, it felt amazing. she then bent down and kissed my head with made me blush 50 different shades of red. thank god she couldn't see my face.

(Time skip)

The girls were getting makeup and hair stuff to do each others makeup and hair. "hey sarina". "yeah" she says. "can I have my two friends Tim and Josh come over for a little bit?". "sure, do what ever you please" she says while smiling. "so I can do you?". "No, no you may not" she says. I sigh and call Josh. " hey, do you wanna come over to Sarina's house?". "Yeah, I take it I'm brining tim?" he ask. "yeah". "ok be there soon". I look over at the girls and smile to my self. "hey, what are you staring at?" hailey ask. I just chuckle"not you, I'm taking a shower be back soon".

(Nikki's POV.)

"Ok, but hurry" Sarina says. "I will" Jeff says. " do Sarina do you like him?". " idk how i feel about him tbh". about 18 minutes later Jeff comes back in sweat pants and ear buds in but he has no shirt on. Sarina then get up and pokes him in the face and says "shirt". "why?" he ask. "cause we have people here"she says. "your point" he says. " Jeffery Woods put on a shirt" she yelled at him. "ohh she fulled named you" me and hailey both said. " if you want me to put on a shirt so bad then make me" he said with a smirk. "ok challenge excepted" she says. Sarina then bit his arm. Jeff threw her over his shoulder and ran up starts. I look at hailey then she yelled "lets go" with that we ran after them. " let me go" Sarina said "I don't have to" Jeff said. "yes you do" Sarina said "no I don't" Jeff said. Sarina then growled and with one move she was on top. " I win put on a shirt" she says with a smile. "it's a good thing your cute" Jeff said under his breath. "what was that" Sarina said. "nothing" he said. me and hailey giggled. then hailey, Sarina and I ran down stairs. but them we heard a knock on the door then Jeff came down stairs and opened it." hey tim, josh took you long enough" he said. all I saw was the one that seemed to be Tim he was around 5'10 with brown hair with grayish blue eyes he was super cute.

(Hailey's POV.)

I looked over at the one that seemed to be josh. he was around 5'11 he had blonde hair with hazel eyes. he was adorable.

(Tim's POV.)

I look over at the floor to see Sarina and two other girls. One caught my eye she was around 4'11 and had a light brown/blondish hair color with brown eyes. she was really pretty to.

(Josh's POV.)

I look over at Sarina and see a girl around 5'2-5'3 with short curly dark brown with blonde in it. her eyes were a kinda dark brown. she was beautiful.

(Sarina's POV.)

"OMG Tim, josh long time no see". I get up and go over to them and hug them. " Sarina where's the video games?" josh ask. "Up stairs you guys can go up there now or you guys can just chill on the couch were gonna be doing makeup and hair". "i think we will stay down here" Jeff says. "ok I'm gonna go back with hailey and nikki". "dude, make a move on her" Tim says to Jeff. Jeff just roles his eye and sit on the couch. I crawl over him and put my head on his chest and look up at him and ask "can I do you hair and makeup, pwease?" with puppy dog eyes. "no" he says "pwease,pwease". "fine". I get up and start to dance happily. I then pull him and make him sit in the ground. I start with his make I sit in his lap and start with his makeup I finish that. now hair I get my straightener and straighten his hair. after that I let him look at him self. he start to laugh. "I'm gonna go wash my face,ok" he says while cupping my face with his hands. I nod and let him get up. he then comes back and sits back down. he motions me to go over to him so I did. he pulls me into his lap so I'm just sitting on him. he start swirling my hair around his finger. I look at him confused. he just chuckles and ask "what do you want to do?". "Truth or dare" Nikki says. "yes, we should play truth or dare" tim says. "sure".

A/N

Cliffhanger ha I win and sorry it was short but I still win