Chapter 8

"No, we have to go back! They're going to die! Stop!"
Neive Undant. As a child, grew up on Dathomir as a member of the night brothers clan. However, the Empire, with their construction of the third Death Star, destroyed his home planet when he was nearing adulthood. He was taken away by a smuggler his father knew, but because they had no credits, he was dropped off on Dromund Kaas. His hate for the Empire, who destroyed his home, his family... led him to a Sith temple, and to the Dark Lord of the Sith: Darth Tormentous.
He was accepted into the Sith ranks and first met his master on a mission against the Jedi above Randon, where he fought a human Jedi Master and a Twi'lek woman. After he defeated the woman, the master was captured. Ben Kenobi was his name.
Neive served for 2 years as an acolyte for the Sith, helping to train new members, and running small missions. But over time, he began to see the futile nature of the Sith. Besides small attacks on almost meaningless bases and figures, they did nothing offensive against the Empire. But they did betray each other. Sith killing Sith, always watching your back from the people standing beside you... there was no such thing as trust. And so, Neive joined the fray. After he betrayed the Sith and left, he joined the Jedi. However, as they didn't trust him when he first joined, he went out on a mission to prove himself: Rescuing Ben Kenobi.

One casualty, and a battle lost to Slade, or as he is now called, Blood, and he left a maximum security prison with Ben Kenobi in tow.
Months passed, Neive trained under Ben, and had fight after fight with an imperial task force while he pushed the Alliance to take action against the Empire. all the while, Neive returned to Koda Station, and visited Ben Kenobi to continue his training. His guilt overwhelmed him for what the Sith had put Ben through, and he treated Ben like a father for a long time after his rescue. Finally, during a recon mission on Bonadon, he was captured by the Empire. His Alliance squad who he led was exterminated, besides one Aaida Grintori, who he told to escape before he was captured.
The Empire created Prazutis. They invaded his mind, planted fake memories of him on missions with the same group he had fought over and over, made him forget everything he had done in the Alliance, back to him leaving the Sith... but he never completely forgot Ben or Aaida. The two people in his life he trusted, who he tried everything he could to do good for. But to Prazutis, they were gone, and he fought for the Empire until Moraband, where Neive came back, and he and Ben Kenobi killed his former master, Tormentous. When he fought Tormentous, that was a part of Neive, a fragment of his person. He was only a placeholder until he saw Aaida and his memories returned. The battle had been fought between Neive and Prazutis, over who this was that was behind the helmet. And Leana and Sophii disrupted that battle. That's why he killed Aaida, that's why he killed Ben... but what happened to Neive? He was sealed away, broken and beaten by his counterpart. But something was still there.

"Aaida... Ben..."

"I'm sorry..."

Leana opened her eyes, seeing a white sky above her.