Chapter 7: Sith

Prazutis leapt forward and sent a flurry of strikes at Leana, Sophii jumping towards them before Prazutis put his hand out, sending her back, almost into the wall before she stopped herself. Prazutis struggled to create an opening in Leanna's defense, with strike after strike from all directions. However, Leana was focused, both using the force and moving her lightsaber to block his attacks.
Prazutis saw Sophii stand and run towards him again. He quickly sent a quick burst of energy at Leanna's leg, as he did many times before to different foes. However, this time Leana pulled back, moving back and not losing her balance from the move. But it did provide some space between the two.
Prazutis saw Sophii swing and sidestepped the attack, swiping his hand and using her momentum to send her out of the room. Prazutis then pulled his hand back, the wooden doors slamming shut and locking.
"No escape now... and no help." Prazutis turned his attention to Leana.

Blood's chest was burning, he wasn't getting enough oxygen after using so much power. It had been a while since he had used the force in such a manner, to strengthen his physical body. It wasn't too straineous, but his body had almost forgotten how it felt to be empowered that way. His shoulder ached from driving he Verpine through the wall. But, looking down at the incapacitated insect, Blood smiled.
"You know, Buggie... you're absolutely right. I shouldn't be working under a disgrace to the dark side like him. But don't you worry your antennae. After I kill you... I'm going to find a way to wipe him off the face of the galaxy."
Blood called his lightsaber to him, igniting the blade once more.
"You were not born a Jedi... just a poor little slave to your queen. Now? You'll die, a selfish pile of Pirate scum, leaving this galaxy with the same that you came into it with: nothing!"
Blood swung his lightsaber down before it was blocked, a yellow blade shoved between him and his target. Blood looked over and saw Sophii standing between them.
Jumping back, Blood looked at her.
"Sophii... it has been too long since our last encounter. How are you?" Blood laughed as Sophii placed herself between Blood and Buggie.
"Ready to continue where we left off on Koda..."
Sophii took a breath, not letting the anger she felt overcome her.
"Is that so? Well, then what are we waiting for?" Blood asked.
Sophii jumped forward, sending a quick series of attacks that Blood blocked, one after another he moved his lightsaber to block before Sophii put her hand out, pushing him back slowly as he put his out as well, matching the impetus inflicted until they were both at a standstill.
"When... did you start working for Prazutis?"
Blood's eyes widened before he threw his hand to the side, catching Sophii off guard and shooting forward, swinging his lightsaber as she jumped back.
"Oh, that hit a chord, huh?" Sophii fixed her balance and her form as she looked at Blood.
"If you dislike him so much, why not fight him yourself?"
Blood looked at her as he breathed heavily, holding his lightsaber in front of him.
"He's not a regular man... I stabbed him before we entered this place. He doesn't die to a normal lightsaber."
Sophii looked at him, narrowing her eyes.
"How about this... if he can't die to a normal lightsaber, use the force to hold him in place until we can find something to defeat him with?"
Blood looked at her a moment, then at his own lightsaber.
"Fine... if it means we defeat him, I'll try anything. But he's powerful... how can only two of us stop him and hold him?" Blood asked.
"We have three... I think two of us can hold him while the other finds a way to defeat him."

Prazutis swung his lightsaber at the girl's head again, seeing her raise her lightsaber to block, Prazutis let go of his hilt with one hand and grab her wrists, pulling them up before he sent his knee into her stomach. The two wooden doors opened as Leana bent over in pain. Prazutis brought his lightsaber up and lunged down with it at her back. His blade stopped inches above her spine as Blood and Sophii both reached out with the force, holding Prazutis in place and effectively freezing him while Leana fell to the floor, the surprise shot to the stomach taking its toll.
"Leana, you need to figure out how to stop him! Trinell said his spirit was encased in his armor, you have to find out a way to defeat him!"
Leana looked up at Prazutis as he struggled to move.
Leana slowly stood and observed Prazutis a moment, watching the very slight movements he made as he struggled against the two who held him in place. Leana only gave a glance to the Sith as she slowly approached Prazutis, removing one of her gloves and reaching her hand out to him. One of the rarest force abilities in the galaxy, but one she had grown up with at least an idea of how to work it:
Psychometry
As soon as Leana's hand touched Prazutis' metal helmet, she saw everything. The helmet had led her to his spirit, she didn't just see the Helmet's story... she saw Prazutis' as well.