Chapter 11

Something was tickling my neck when I woke up and I couldn't help but giggle. Moving away, I saw Cole had his head buried in my neck and was breathing on me, making it tickle.

Noticing that his eyes were still closed, I looked at his bare chest that was in front of me with his eight pack and v line right above his black boxers..

"You know it's not polite to stare.." Cole mumbled, opening his eyes.

"I glanced."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes before sitting up. "I'm sure you did."

"There's nothing to look at. Your ego is the size of Texas."

"I don't think it's my ego that's big. "

I could feel my face burn up from what he had just said but I ignored his words as I climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom to get ready for school.

"Where did you put my clothes?"

Just realizing it, I noticed that none of my bags were in here, but I understood when he pointed to the closet door.

Instead of my clothes being in there like I expected, newer, cuter clothes were in there and I turned around. "Whose are these? Where's my stuff?"

"It's yours. I got it for you."

I nodded before going into the closet and grabbing a random pair of ripped light jeans and a Minnie Mouse shirt along with some converse before walking back to the bathroom and curling my hair back.

When I walked back into the bedroom he looked at me before grinning and walking over. An emotion I couldn't really place hooded his eyes and I walked backwards away from him as he stalked closer until my back hit the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"You smell so good baby girl." He mumbled, his hands placing on my waist and starting up my shirt and onto my warm stomach.

His hands were cold against my flesh and I just stared at him as he started kissing my neck.

"I don't know what you're doing, but I suggest you stop unless you don't want a heir in the future, Alpha." I growled, trying to ignore the now heated section I had at my core.

He let out a low growl and I didn't expect it when he grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it back before smashing his lips onto mine and slamming me against the wall.

*******

All day Cole has been following me and trying to talk to me, but I ignore him and continue on with my life.

During second period, he sat right behind me and kept whispering 'You have to talk to me sooner or later', but I just ignored him.

If he wants to be a stalker, then ill just ignore him, it's as simple as that.

When I was walking on my way to lunch, Reign started howling in pain and I had no idea what was wrong, but I continued to the lunch room.

Of course as soon as I walked in, i felt like something busted in my stomach and my whole body went tense as heat spread all over me. The cafeteria got silent as everyone looked around before soon enough all eyes were on me.

Heat isn't supposed to happen the day after meeting your mate.

Males all over the room inched to stand and come to me, but I heard a chair slam on the ground before Cole ran up to me and grabbed my hand before yanking me out the door.

We ran down the hall and the pain in my stomach worsened as we went into a classroom and he shut the door, locking it behind him and governing his eyes.

"That's why you smelled so good this morning." He growled.

"You can't tell if I'm going into heat Cole."

"Alphas can."

When I didn't say anything he looked up at me with pained eyes and took a deep breath.

"How are you feeling?"

"It hurts."

"Do you want me to take it away?"

"No!"

"I don't mean have sex, although I would prefer that."

"Now isn't the time Cole." I growled as the pain worsened and I started yanking on my shirt as I felt like it was a thousand degrees.

Once again, cold hands came onto my skin as he took my shirt off along with his and started to unclasp my bra but I stopped him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm helping."
__________________________

Sorry for not updating a lot like usual, but my lame excuse of a teacher gave me a ton of homework and I have a huge migraine.

One of my male teachers that is a complete phsyco pervert kept staring at my ass today and I thought he would try to take me on the desk.

I'm being serious. the guy is a pedofile, it wouldn't surprise me.

Before school started, he came up to me and whispered "Ive got great plans for you.."

Eek!

I'm fucking scared he'll try something! Others have told me never to be alone in a room with him, but he loves me and stops me in the hall any chance he gets!

Lord help me..

Goodbye my lovelies! <3

~Emily