Chapter 6

When I arrived home, my room was exactly how I had left it. My desk sat with pictures of Tiffany and I at different events and the opened envelope from Germany sat right on top of my old lap top I had left here.

My closet stood wide open and clothes that were two sizes too big stared at me from the inside. It took me about two hours to get everything out and unpack all of my new clothes into the small space.

You know when you clean your room out and you find all this old crap and you just look through all of it instead of cleaning? That's how it went. A lot can change from being a Freshman to a Senior, especially when you're on a completely different continent.

The posters all on my walls had been thrown in the trash and my green walls stood bare and ugly, waiting for me to paint them a new color.

I could tell by moms face she didn't agree with my new taste in things, but what else did she expect? Me to come almost three years older still wearing polka dot tights and loving the color pink? No.

After finally rearranging my room to at least a little decent and getting everything back unpacked into my bathroom I plopped down onto my bed and looked at my phone.

11:47?

I have school tomorrow.

Standing back up real quick, I stripped out of my clothes and sunk in under the covers.

****

The next morning my alarm went off and I sat up and let the cold air greet my hot skin.

Crawling out of bed, I lazily walked into the bathroom and hopped into the hot shower, letting the water relax my muscles.

After washing off my body and getting the soap out of my hair, I wrapped a towel around me before blow drying my hair.

When it was only damp, I curled it back into long bouncy curls before braiding the bangs back along my left side of my head.

I grabbed my makeup bag and curled my eyelashes before putting on eyeliner and mascara.

When I was all dried off I went in my closet and slipped into some undergarments before finding what to wear.

My dark grey Make Love shirt stared at me as soon as I opened my closet and some black skinny jeans found great to match. I slipped on my grey beanie and black vans before fluffing up my hair a bit and walking downstairs.

The living room and kitchen were also pretty much the same as when I left and Jeremy and Mason sat at the island table when I walked through to get my keys.

"Go change." Jeremy immediately stated, stepping closer to me. "That shirt is inappropriate."

"Get on somewhere, I'm already late to first period."

*****

The place of hell I used to love wasn't as amusing as I used to find it, the place gave off a weird vibe. It isn't so nice.

People talking in the parking lot, students sitting on blankets in the dirt and grass, girls looking all over for stuff they could do to get others attention.

Sighing, I parked in a spot kinda far off from the front and turned off the car before texting Tiffany.

Me: Come outside.

Tif: Okay, where are you?

Me: By the maple tree and bench.

She didnt reply, and in seconds, there was a knock on my window.

Looking up, I saw her in a white jean jacket along with a black tank top and a white jean skirt.

"Looking good there." she smirked.

I smiled and we started for the school.

I recognized a few from before but a bunch of faces were not familiar as we continued walking and I felt eyes of multiple on me.

"Okay, well everyone is in the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring, so we'll go get your schedule, then go there, alright?"

I nodded my head and opened the door for us to the office.

"Hey Claire, you're back!" Ms. Kehl laughed, jumping up and giving me a hug.

"Yea I've missed it here." I smiled politely.

"We've missed you! Here for your schedule?"

I nodded my head and she sat down at her computer before typing some things and nodding her head at me. "The printer is in that back room, it should be on there."

Health
Physics
Chemistry
Lunch
Literature
Athletics

"We have every thing together!" Tiffany squealed, grabbing my arm and jumping up and down in excitement.

After I dropped my books the office gave me at for locker, we headed for the cafeteria.

"What ever happened with Brittany? She still go here?" I asked.

"Yea she's still here but she has nothing on you, trust me Hun." she snorted.

"When has she ever?"

We both started laughing as we walked through the doors but I stopped when I smelt an amazing scent.

It smelt like cinnamon and vanilla almost.

'Mate!!! Go get mate!' Reign was yelling and howling.

Shit.

My eyes scanned the room looking for anything out of the ordinary and my eyes landed on the one person who I didn't want to see and he was staring right back at me.

Cole Storm Black.