Party!! (Ziam)

"Baby wake up, we're late for the party!" Zayn whispered in Liam's ear. "I'm awake babe. Late for what?" He says as he opens his eyes. "You really forgot? It's Louis' birthday party" Zayn says holding Liam's hand and getting him up.

"OMG I totally forgot! Give me 30 minutes more and I'll be ready." Liam said running to the master bathroom. he brushed his teeth, washed his face, and took a quick shower.

Liam went to his wardrobe took out his clothes and started to get ready for the party. He put on cologne and took his wallet and went down stares. As he's running on the stares trying to put on his shoes and getting down stares, Zayn was standing there at the end of the stares looking at Liam SHOCKED.

"WOW! Y-you look perfect love" Zayn says with his eyes wide open. "I do?" Liam said blushing "Awww look at these red, blushing cheeks! You are always perfect babe" Zayn said playing with Liam's hair.

"Now hurry! We're really late for the party" Zayn said grabbing Liam's hand and running to the car. It was 7:05 p.m. and the party started 5 minutes ago.

"Sorry baby for being late. I feel horrible" Liam said putting his head down. "Nooo it's okay! Raise your head baby, all that beauty deserves to be waited for" Zayn said lifting up Liam's head up. He blushed again saying "Thanks".

When they arrived at the party, Zayn came down from the car and opened Liam's door gently. He gets out and held Zayn's hand tightly.

They both entered the party and Liam found Harry, Louis, Niall and many more friends. All waiting for Louis party to start.

When the party started Zayn asked Liam to dance with him. Liam accepted and danced and they both had ALOT of fun.