"Adrien?" Gabriel questioned.

"Father, can we have a day off?" Adrien asked.

"Why?" The father strictly asked.

"W-Well y-you see sir, we're having a reunion and we want to spend the day together. If that's alright." Marinette said.

Gabriel didn't say anything.

Giving him enough time, Adrien whispered something into his father's ear, making him instantly letting them go and have fun.

"Just like that?" Marinette said, looking at Adrien as they were walking out of Mr. Agreste's office. "What was that all about?"

"Oh you know, father and son talk." Adrien replied. Marinette rolled her eyes.

Reaching the foot of the company building, the four were deciding where to go.

"I know!" Marinette raised her hand. "The ice rink!"

"Yeah! Cool! Great idea!" The other said.

"Then it's settled." Marinette walked away, the others following her.

Time skip~

Marinette was currently tying her ice skate laces while Nino and Alya were already on the ice, dancing. Once she finished, she looked over at Adrien who stared at his shoe laces, a frown displaying his face. Marinette smiled to herself before walking to her boyfriend. "Hey."

"Oh hi." He said, averting his gaze away from the couple on the ice.

"Need help with your laces?" Marinette asked.

"Err.." Adrien felt a blush of embarrassment heat against his face. "I-I can do it."

Marinette raised her brow. "I'm your girlfriend, don't you trust me?"

"Of course I do. It's just--" He got cut of by Marinette kneeling down to his laces, which he was secretly thankful for.

"It's just you cant do it because if you tell me you'll feel ashamed. There's nothing to be ashamed of." Marinette cupped one of Adrien's cheeks, placing a light kiss on his soft lips before pulling away but Adrien caught a grasp of her and kissed her more firmly. A couple of seconds later they broke apart, Marinette blushing really deep.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" Adrien smirked.

"Oh whatever." Marinette hit his arm. "Let's go." She pulled Adrien's arm.

On the ice rink, Adrien was the first to step on the ice rink with Marinette behind him. They started slow with Adrien twirling Marinette around before performing a waltz but with a twist. Adrien lifted Marinette up by the waist and spun her around before dipping her into a dip.

"Your a good dancer." Marinette complimented.

"You too." Adrien responded.

Soon later, Alya and Nino came up to them. "Hey guys, wanna play a game?" Alya suggested.

"Sure." The trio said.

"But what?" Nino asked.

"Tag." Marinette answered.

"Tag?" The boys questioned.

Alya and Marinette smirked at each other before they both tug the boys. "TAG!" Running off into different directions, the boys were after the girls. This'd be easy.

"Like playing cat and mouse. I'm the cat obviously!" Adrien remarked.

"Don't think I'm playing easy kitty." Marinette smirked from behind. Using her Ladybug instincts to support her, Marinette twisted and twirled to get out of Adrien's reach. She was cornered by Adrien but too easy, she limbo-ed under his arm and escaped. "He he!" Marinette laughed but was heading straight for Nino who was ready to tag her. She spun away, making Adrien tumble onto his best friend. Alya and Marinette high fived each other in celebration.