Arthur's prov.

My knights and I are at our campsite for the night just settling in when we hear a war cry and bandits come pouring out of the woods along with arrows soaring throw the air hitting trees and almost hitting the knights. We grab our swords and start to battle there are just too many of them and they are starting to overrun us. At least the arrows have stopped. I'm fighting against a bandit that is getting me to back up I trip over a rut protruding from the ground and he is about to stick. Out of the corner of my eye, I see something jump out of a tree and land behind the man making no noise. Then there is a sword through the bandit's chest ending the man's life while the person is poling the sword out of the mans chest  "I don't think you would mind some help will ya." the person says as the bandit falls to the ground refilling a women standing there with a bow on the shoulder her long curly rave locks falling to about her waist and enchanting blue eyes that seem to know all holds out her hand to me. I take it will glaring at her. with her help, we managed to push the bandits back and they run away from the fight with there tails between there legs.

"Thanks for the help but we could have handled it our selves," I say to the women. She just looks me in the eyes nearing hers into a glare.

"Then the next time I see you fighting maybe I'll just let them kill you." She turned around to leave but stopped and turned to face me and the other knights a little "A true man isn't afraid to admit when he needs help especially when it means more men will be able to return to there families keep that in mind young knight even if that help is from a woman" then she started to leave again. I didn't expect the wisdom that came from her. She may be right if she didn't help my men could have died and I would probably be dead if it wasn't for her.

"Wait, you can stay here with us for the night," I said and gestured to there campfire.

"I'm sure you don't want someone like me who is cursed to stay for you would not recognize me by morning light," What does she mean  not recognize her I've never seen a woman so gorgeous in all my live her ivory skin and daring deep blue eyes that are ready to challenge anyone.

"What do you mean" Her eyes turned a bit sad, making me want to reach out to her.

"I'm under a curse that only allows me to take my true form at night now I must be off but I'm sure we will meet again young knight." Then she left with me reaching my hand out to her as I watched her leave. Her rave curly locks flowing out behind her as she disappears into the night leaving me and my knights awestruck. I wonder who would curse such a divine lady as her I guess if I ever meat her again I can ask her.

"Well is anyone hurt," I say as I turn to my knights to survey the damage done.

"Nothing to bad sire," says Sir Leon. "We are lucky that women came and helped us when she did."

"I know, I'll take first watch." the knights turn and go to sleep while I keep an eye on the camp my mind going to the mysterious raven-haired beauty who save my life. I wonder if I'll ever see her again

author's note, I hope you liked this part and I'll be waiting to hear from you bye, for now, see you in the next part