Coniquences of the Truth (Marble Hornets One-Shot)

Comincia dall'inizio

I'm going towards a fire.

Still, I kept going forth.

I looked the burning building I recognized this somewhere, I just know it, it's-

Tim's house.

My hands twitched I stood a few feet away as I inhaled the smoke. My eyes became blur, but still I can't pass out yet. I stood at the glass seeing my buried- unfamiliar face, seeing the reflection of my green eyes.

"Agh, help! Someone!" I heard as it caught my attention. The voice was so rough, so blood curdling. As if it's being suffered. The voice sounded like

Jay's.

Without even thinking for a split second, I ran where the voice was coming from. It echoed into the house, I pushed the door open as flames roared an inch above my face. Again the voice echoed- much distant and clearer.

"Jay! Wait, stay where you are!" I yelled as I ducked under the flames. The asphalt colored smoke intoxicated my lungs as I crawled through the burnt living room. Now reached he kitchen where Jay laid. I crawled up to him holding his arms.

He coughed and smiled,"You didn't have to risk your life to save me, you know."

"I'm just saving you how you saved me, in the first place." I weakly smiled I grabbed his arm and wrapped it around my neck pulling him up slightly.

"Stop, your only hurting yourself."

"No, you don't understand, he's watching."

"Who's watching-" I was stopped as I hard ringing and screeching sound went into my ears.

I nearly dropped Jay but luckily he caught himself before I could even lift a muscle.

"Just go, I don't care if I get burned, at least your safe." He rushed himself through the flames making sure not even one bit of fire touched the outer layer of my skin.

As we made it through Jay walked out with his skin awfully burned. I caught him as he almost passed out and crashed his body to the hard ground.

"Jay! Are you alright?! We need to go to the hospital!" I was so concerned about his 2nd degree burns around his arms and face.

"Calm down, I'm fine," he said harshly, yet rough,"For sure I'm gonna survive."

I nodded as he held the left side of his stomach covering a bullet wound. I held Jay and laid him down to a tree,"How can you say your fine! You have a bullet wound!" I ripped the sleeve on my long sleeve and tied it to Jay's wound.

I could tell he couldn't argue about that.

I held him as tears rushed out of my eyes, he held the back of my head and said,"look at me."

"Jay, this is no time to be playing around."

"Forget it, just look at me!"

I did what he said, I turned to him, but before my eyes could look at his, he leaned for a kiss. I didn't know how to react but I did somehow kiss back.

He whispered into my ear after he moved his lips away,"Don't worry, okay? Every will be fine."

I nodded, as he beckoned me to help him up to continue our walk to find a hospital.

The sky was an orange color once again, the sun has finally rose. The light was the sun's rays beamed to our eyes, causing to make me flinch a little.

Jay held my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He gave me his brown cap so the suns light won't bother my eyes.

As we rested against each other on the ground, Jay didn't know where we are, nor did I. We tried to look for hikers or possibly joggers to hitch-hike.

"What if we don't find anyone?" I asked.

"There are a lot of negative things that can happen right now, it's best to not think about it."

I sighed, he was right, I shouldn't.

Jay and I both slept besides a tree as Jay held me in his arms. I worried of anything napping while we slept, but Jay assured me, we will be safe.

--

I woke up laying on the ground with Jays hat on my hand. I stretched and stood up looking around where Jay could be. I looked around near the spot we slept in, but he isn't here.

I started to move forth for a while, hoping Jay would pop up somewhere, or I'd find him.

Hopefully he's safe.

While I was searching I heard footsteps, I stopped where I was standing, the footsteps became closer and closer.

Once I turned around I saw Jay and my face happily lit up.

"I thought you were missing." and jumped towards him wrapping, my arms around his body.

He gave me a weak smile and spun me around,"Listen to me carefully," he lend he a black object. I shuttered, yet he continued his sentence,"you don't have much time, but, please, shoot me."

He backed away and I twitched,"Why? Please, you don't have to do this."

He replied,"Only one of us could live, and it's you, I can't let you die."

"Stop. Jay your going mad-!"

A gun shot.

Jay collapse to the ground as he was shot across the head, tears escaped my eyes as I saw whom shot him.

Two people.

Two masks.

One was the same man with the Tan Hoodie, another with a white mask.

They both walked close to me, as I stood still holding the gun.

"Please! Stop-"

The hooded man kicked my side and stumbled next to Jay. The white-masked one held me down and said,"don't struggle, it will make it worst."

He lifted his hand toward his mask and revealed his face,"Tim," I said,"Why? Why would you do this?! I trusted you!"

"Trust isn't real," he grinned,"But the truth is."

My eyes widened,"Please, before you kill me, tell me the truth."

"The truth? The Ark is the truth, you have to find out the hard way." He raised a gun and pressed it against my forehead,"But believe me, after all of this, everything will be fine."

Then he pulled the trigger, and mouthed,"I'm sorry".

Then finally the world became black.

I'll see Jay again, where we could be in peace again.

And hopefully....

I'll see Tim soon.