"Feel good to be back?" She grinned.

"Hell yeah!" I said still hyped up from performing.

After we had a late dinner we headed back to our hotel that we would be staying at for two days before we head to New York for the final show.

The final show was going to be the biggest one yet; New York City.

We had a two day break before we travel to New York, then we had a big rehearsal the day before the show. I was pumped for the NYC show. It's going to be some next level shit.

I collapsed on my bed after I changed into my pajamas and pulled open my phone to check my socials and interact with the fans a little before bed.

I saw I was being tagged in a post over and over again by the fans. I clicked on it and saw it was Josies post.

I immediately felt a smile grow on my face.

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, belltwins, camila, finneasoconnell, bhadbhabie and 31,748 othersitsjosiebitch wishing this lil eaves dropper a great last week on tour

itsjosiebitch wishing this lil eaves dropper a great last week on tour... hurry up & get home so i can annoy u every day again!
View all 16,325 comments
jillie JILLIE ISNT DEAD IM SO HAPPY
billiesbitchhhh Damn so her & Dani really aren't together..... I'm not mad
belltwins 😧
ilyjosie please just tell us if ur dating!!!
wherearetheavocados and itsjosiebitch liked @belltwins comment!
billieeyelash @wherearetheavocados @belltwins what does that mean????

I chuckled at the twins comment as I filed through the comment section which was flooding with the dating rumors and confusion once again.

I didn't even care that the fans were back on their bullshit about Josie and I because I was just glad that I didn't see anymore comments about Danielle and I, but most of all I was happy that I get to call Josie my girlfriend again.

My phone went off, displaying the groupchat I'm in with the twins at the top of my screen. I clicked the notification pulling up the conversation.

Eli: Yooo!!!
Isaac: We just saw Josies post

Billie: 😬

Eli: Y'all back together bro?

Billie: surprise lmaoo

Isaac: JILLIE IS BACK YESSSS
Eli: Hurt my feelings that this is
the way I had to find out 👎🏾

Billie: stfu u bozos😂

Josies POV

"You had us find out through Instagram? Really Josie?" Elijah scolded me as he sat down on my couch with his brother.

"Shut up Eli." I laughed.

"No, we're seriously happy for you two though. We knew you would work things out." Isaac smiled.

"I mean Milas the one who made it all happen. Her and Finneas." I wiggled my brows.

"You and Finneas brooooo ?" Eli gasped.

"It's nothing serious." She admitted.

"For now." I added, making her blush as she rolled her eyes at me not able to deny it.

The twins looked at one another with their jaws hanging open in awe as Camila turned red as a tomato and I sat laughing.

It was nice to be with them again. I guess we really did have a lot to catch up on. I shut them out for a good amount of time and in that time period a lot happened.

"I have a preposition for everyone though." I got everyone's attention.

"Let's surprise Billie and Dani on their last tour stop at the end of this week in New York City."

Everyone exchanged excited stares as smiles grew on everyones faces.

"I'm in." Camila said.

"Oh bet!" Eli exclaimed.

"Count us in too." Isaac grinned.

This is going to be so fun.

"Yay! I'll find us all tickets later." I smiled, happy everyone wants to go.

"Now you guys pick a movie, I'll go make some popcorn!" I said as I stood up and made my way into the kitchen.

"Hey." I heard someone say from behind me as the popcorn was popping in the microwave.

"What's up Eli?"

"I just wanted to tell you I'm really happy you and Bil are back together. It's nice to see you smiling again."

"Eli," I made a puppy dog face, "thank you. I'm sorry I shut you guys out the way I did."

I had been feeling extremely guilty about pushing them away so it felt good to say that to him. I felt some weight lift off my shoulders.

"Nah, don't do that. You're good. We understand, we just want you to be alright."

"Well, thank you." I smiled at him.

The microwave went off, interrupting our conversation. I turned, pulled the bag out, and emptied it into a large bowl for us to all share.

"Ready?" I smiled to him with the bowl in my hands.

He nodded and followed me back to the couch where I sat between him and Camila.

We pressed play and began our movie.

Life is so good right now.

-

sorry this chapter is just a small filler chapter to transition us into what's going to happen next. i'll give y'all a hint; u aren't READY lmfaooo

ps im officially off winter break now so my uploading should go back to normal which means more updates from here on out (: thanks for hanging in there with me xx