No More Sad Songs

Start from the beginning

The other three in the car could tell the blonde hadn't been sleeping but Michael was the only one who had felt her get up every hour last night. As they silently drove towards the place where the girls next interview was held he could see her eyes droop.

"Is she okay?" Leigh-Anne asked once she noticed the blonde was asleep in the rear view mirror.

"I don't know." To the two in the back Michael sounded defeated. They could all sense something was off with Perrie so the two girls left it be knowing that they didn't need to make his worrying any worse.

When the car stopped an hour later the two in the back exited quietly giving Michael a few moments alone with the blonde.

"Love." He said softly as his lips met her forehead. "Pez we're here love it's time to wake up." Her eyes fluttered open before meeting his. He saw just how tired she was right then and there. "When you're done we're going back to the hotel and you're sleeping." She didn't even fight him. She simply nodded before carefully shifting away from his. As she shook the sleep off he stepped out of the car and moved towards her side.

Once she stepped out of the car his arm wound around her. She was leaning into him still trying to wake up from her short nap. His lips met the top of her head before they separated as they entered the building.

Michael watched on as the three conducted their interview. He could tell Perrie was off as she played with the sleeves of her shirt something she never did unless she was thinking about something that was taking up her mind. Once they were done she just about fell into him her face burying into his chest.

"Shall we ladies?" He commented once he noticed the two others behind the blonde. The two nodded before he moved to pick up his fiancé. Her head fell to his shoulder before her lips pressed to his neck. "Let's head back to the hotel." Once they were at the car he set Perrie down before she slid into the backseat unusual from her normal position next to him in the front.

Jade gave his bicep a gentle squeeze before the two slid into the backseat with their best friend. As Michael climbed into the front seat he couldn't help but notice the fact that her knees were at her chest, her arms wrapped around her legs. The second Jades hand met Perries back the blonde curled into her. As the brunettes arms wrapped around her he saw tears slipping from the blondes eyes.

Leigh-Anne watched as his usually stoic face changed. A frown was prevalent across his face. Slowly Jade leaned back into the other brunette. Her arms moved to wind around the blonde before they both heard words they would never thought they would hear from her again.

"I'm pregnant." Michael could see the two girls stiffen before his head moved to look at the blonde who had all but broken down. Her last two pregnancies ended too soon and they had all but given up on trying as after the last miscarriage she slipped into a deep depression for months. It took her nearly six months to get over the loss of what would've been their second child and they both came to the conclusion that there would be no more trying they would instead look at other options in the future once her hectic life settled down.

Michael parked the car at their hotel before quickly climbing into the backseat. Perrie all but retreated into Jade as the brunette watched his heart break through his eyes. He knew better than to touch the blonde and instead watched as the two brunettes arms wound around her tighter. He could see the smaller girls mouth begin to move against Perries ear trying to get her to tell him what she had told them.

"You just say it to him Jade." He heard the blondes voice after nearly five minutes before Michaels eyes met Jades.

"She's pregnant." His arms instantly moved around the blonde carefully removing her from her friends grasp before she was pulled into his lap. The two brunettes took this as their opportunity to give the couple some space.

The second the car door closed Perrie looked up at him terrified tears in her eyes. His fingertips gently moved to run along her cheek, though she couldn't tell he was wiping away each tear that was falling from her bright blue eyes.

"Mikey I can't lose this one." He could hear how broken she sounded. His hand slipped into her hair before he guided her head into his chest. He held her gently slowly rocking her as his lips pressed to the top of her head. He had no idea what to say. He simply held her as she cried every last tear she could.

Jade and Leigh-Anne found them in the same position hours later the blonde asleep. They could tell the blonde had cried herself to sleep. They didn't even hesitate to climb into the backseat.

"I spoke with Paul and we're taking the night off. Why don't we get her back to your hotel room yea?" Leigh-Anne said quietly before he nodded a long breath escaping his lips. "Somethings going to be different this time I can already tell." When he shook his head she chuckled drawing Jade and his attention towards her. "I'm pregnant too, I just didn't know how to tell you all. To me that's all the sign I need." The smaller woman smashed into the woman speaking shaking the car waking Perrie in the process. She looked between all three of them confused. "You're little nugget is going to have two little nuggets to annoy the hell out of us with."

"Wait... Twins?" Jade asked utterly shocked before Leigh-Anne nodded tears in her eyes. As she was released from the smaller woman's grasp. Perrie slowly moved from Michaels arms a smile growing on her once saddened face. When the two women embraced both felt a relaxing calm wash over their bodies.

"It's going to be different this time." Leigh-Anne said into the blondes ear reassuring her. She nodded before slowly moving from the embrace. As Perrie leaned back into Michael she spoke her next words loud enough for them all to hear.

"This time is going to be different."