No More Sad Songs

"Perrie what's wrong?" Michael asked quietly as he approached the unusually quiet blonde. It had been two years since their engagement and to see her quiet for hours had him more worried than anything. "Love..." He trailed off as she turned around with tears in her eyes. He quickly moved towards her his arms wrapping around her. "Perrie. Please talk to me."

"It's just all of this is so hard. I just want to be able to sit down and plan out the wedding with you instead of having to push everything off because we're doing another tour or we have to travel to do press." He gently rocked her as she vented. He knew that wasn't the only thing on her mind but he knew better than to push.

"Let's just do it then. Fuck it. We both don't want anything big so why don't we just go and do it. I mean we're in Vegas..." He trailed off before she looked up at him like she was crazy. "What.. Jade and Leigh are here... what more do we need?"

"My family and yours." She stated matter of factly earning a chuckle from him.

"My family wouldn't give a fuck except for my mom who we could easily fly out and you know convince you mom, Jonnie and Caitlin to fly out." She looked up at him for a moment before she shook her head.

"It wouldn't be right Baba we need to properly plan this." He nodded before leaving it be knowing they needed to begin their day shortly. His lips pressed to hers before they separated. "Let's change love, the girls are going to be here in twenty." He nodded at her words before they each went to their bags and changed into proper attire instead of their pajamas.

The second the girls arrived Perries slight frown disappeared and her mood instantly changed towards the better. Michael couldn't help but think her attitude was because of him and it made him start going back through everything trying to figure out what he did wrong.

"She's just stressed." Jade commented drawing him out of his mind before he noticed Perrie and Leigh-Anne were gone. "She wanted her happily ever after with you and with that wants everything to be perfect so it's stressing her out." He nodded before following her down the hall as she spoke. "Though I will agree with you she has been acting more weird than normal."

"I just feel like I did something wrong." He commented before she shook her head and pushed the button for the elevator.

"All Perrie has ever said about you is how much she loves you and how you take care of her when she's not even thinking of taking care of herself. She hasn't even mentioned a word about you pissing her off or anything and we both know she comes to me to complain about you every time." He nodded remaining silent as they descended the floors and finally were back with the other two as they stepped out of the elevator.

"Let's do it." Perrie said into Michaels ear as she pulled him close. He looked at her completely confused before she answered the question he was about to ask. "Let's get married tonight." The back of his hand met her forehead earning a confused look.

"You sure you're not sick or something. Why the sudden change..." He trailed off as he noticed Leigh-Anne smirking.

"You owe me breakfast." The darker skinned girl simply said before going to the valet to grab their car. "Also you're driving." She said as she threw the keys at Michael. He nodded before he opened the back doors for the two brunettes before opening the passenger door for the blonde who gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek before she climbed in. As he slid into the drivers seat the blondes hand was instantly in his.

She laced their fingers before he moved their hands to the shifter. It was a common occurrence when they were driving that her hand would remain in along the shifter as they drove down the road. His fingers squeezed hers as he shifter the car into gear her head moving to rest along his shoulder.