Part 7:

You wake up to fine yourself buried in Rose's chest. She must've moved in her sleep. You crawl out of the giant's cleavage and look at Rose. She sleeps soundly as you go off to get breakfast.

Ruka: Morning.

Y/N: Morning.

The zombie pours you some tea.

Ruka: Sleep well?

Y/N: Not really but I wanted our new friend to be comfortable. For a giant, she's really sweet.

Ruka: Yes. Most giants, especially the males prefer to solve problems with their fists.

Ayane: Bet you enjoyed sleeping in those mountain sized melons, pervert.

Y/N: I fell asleep in her hand. I don't know how I wound up in there.

Tsuki and Luciel step in.

Tsuki: What's going on?

Ayane: Just getting on to Y/N for being a pervert who likes sleeping in the giant's tits.

Y/N: That is not true.

Tsuki: I didn't know you prefer large breasts, Y/N...

Y/N: There's no way for me to win this...

Rose peaks in from the window.

Rose: What's for breakfast?

Ruka: Right! I'll get right on your breakfast.

Rose: Thank you.

You drink your tea. Your ears twitch slightly and Luciel pets them.

Luciel: Your ears are really soft.

Y/N: Um...

The Demon Lord's breasts are pressed against your arm.

Ayane: Pervert...

Y/N: Will you cut it out!?

Ayane: Hm... No.

Ruka: Breakfast is ready.

She brings everyone plates of food and a large table of breakfast foods is taken to Rose, who eats happily.

Luciel: So what's on the agenda today?

Tsuki: Ayane overheard some humans trying to attack us.

Ayane: They seriously underestimated me. I showed them.

Your Thoughts: She's smug... But as long as it stops her from calling me a pervert, go for it.

Blanc flies in.

Blanc: Good morning everyone.

Y/N: Hey, Blanc. How'd you sleep?

Blanc: As a Phantom, I don't need sleep. I spent the night watching the perimeter for any attackers.

Y/N: Ah.

Everyone eats their breakfast.

Meanwhile, Elma is protecting humans from large insectoid monsters. They seem to overwhelm her until someone blasts them with fire magic. She turns to see a mage.

 She turns to see a mage

Elma: Abigail.

Abigail: I seriously can't take my eyes off you for a minute, can I?

Abigail blasts the remaining monsters with lightning.

Elma: Thank you.

Meanwhile, the cloaked figure from before is at the alter from before.

???: I need blood of a virgin woman to revive you but I promise that I'll get it soon.

End of Part 7