The cursed princess

In the hidden kingdom of Myrddin Queen, Hunith and King, Balinor watch their daughter Merlyn teach their son Robin hand to hand combat along with sword fighting and how to use his magic. The King and Queen were happy to have two such carrying children within the hidden kingdom of Myrddin it was a land filled with magic. That a lot of magical creatures and people alike came to hide from the purge led by a madman King Uther. The Eldest Princess Merlyn was under a cursed to take the form of a man in the day but at night she would show her true appearances for all to see. But not ever that could dampen her spirits she didn't like most dresses anyway they just got in her way.

But that doesn't really matter for she was going to leave tonight to go see her Uncle Gaius to see if he had any clue on how to remove it for she has been stuck this way for a while now and she would like to look like herself all the time. She wanted to teach her little brother as much as she could before she left she still had to talk it over with her parents.

Later that night... In the throne room...

"But father it may be the only way to break the curse."

"You are not going to that madman's kingdom he could and he would have you executed if he finds out who you are"

"But father I could work under Uncle Gaius untell we find a way to break the curse."

"My answer is no and that is final." Merlyn turns around and leaves the room and goes to her bedroom to pack her stuff she will just have to leave through the secret passageways that lead out of the kingdom and towards Camelot. She wrights a note for her mother, father, and little brother. As she is wright the last one her mother wakes in.

"You're going to go anyway aren't you."

"Yes. mother not only can I continue the search to break the curse but I can learn more about medicine from Uncle." Merlyn said as she turned to look at her mother. Her mother had a letter and a necklace in her hand.

"Here take these the letter is for Gaius and the necklace will help hide the fact that you're cursed it is enchanted with a glimmer so you don't turn into a girl at a banquet or something. " Hunith said giving it to her daughter. "The necklace cannot be worn at all times, so wear it as little as possible."

Merlyn put the leader and necklace in her bag, "Thank you, mother, do me a favor and give these letters to father and Robin. I should be on my way." Merlyn through the bag over her shoulder and hugged her mother. The to finished saying goodbye. Merlyn left the Kingdom of Myrddin behind and started on her way to Camelot.

 Merlyn left the Kingdom of Myrddin behind and started on her way to Camelot

What Merlyn is wearing.

A few days later into her journey she ran across the knights of Camelot who were being attacked by bandits...

Merlyn sees some men in armor fighting bandits and though she might as well help them by taking out the archers at lest. SO she climbs a tree and shoots her bow at the other archers and takes them down one after one. The knights are still struggling to fight off bandits so she puts her bow on her shoulder and does a backflip out of the tree just in time to save a blond prince who was about to get hurt by a bandit and ran him through with her sword while pulling it out she asked, "I don't think you would mind some help will ya." will giving him her hand to poll him up.

He took her offered hand and just glared at her. The two got back to fighting the bandits. When all was said and done he turned to her and said, "Thanks for the help but we could have handled it our selves."

"Then the next time I see you fighting maybe I'll just let them kill you." She turned around to leave but stopped and turned to face him and the other knights a little "A true man isn't afraid to admit when he needs help especially when it means more men will be able to return to there families keep that in mind young knight even if that help is from a woman" then she started to leave again.

"Wait, you can stay here with us for the night." The blond knight said and gestured to there campfire.

"I'm sure you don't want someone like me who is cursed to stay for you would not recognize me by morning light," The blond knight looked confused at her.

"What do you mean"

"I'm under a curse that only allows me to take my true form at night now I must be off but I'm sure we will meet again young knight." Then Merlyn left with the blond knight's hand stretched out to her as he watched her leave.

Authors notes

What do you think this is my first story and I am wondering what you think should the next chapter be the blond kights prov. a.k.a Arthur or just when Merlyn reaches Camelot.