Chapter 1; Power

(Don't own any of the art!!)

...10 years later...

I wake up with my heart pounding, I got out of bed and saw Yemon standing behind me in the mirror. I groan and get changed, I put on a sweatshirt and jeans. "What, Yemon?" My voice was strained and quiet. "I have to go to class soon." I walk to the kitchen, and make myself an egg.

"Look at me, child." I sigh and look at him, I stare at a small mirror looking at him. He had pale skin and yellow eyes, showing he was concerned.

(Found on google^^)

(Found on google^^)

"What's the matter this time?" I ask him.

"I don't think this college thing is the best idea, you have such a short temper... who knows you may try to kill someone. That would be normal in hell but in the human realm it would be inconvenient for me, then you'll never fulfill my wishes." He preaches, I roll my eyes.

"I'll be fine, Yemon. I'm 21 after all, I can control my temper." I turn back to my eggs, and cook them.

"You would if you were a normal human, but you're not, (Y/N)." I felt him touch my shoulder, I jump out of surprise. I turn to him, he normally didn't show himself out in the open like this.

"I will be fine, Yemon. Trust me." I smile a little.

"(Y/N)... Who are you talking to?" I heard my roommate ask, Madi.

"Shit. Go back to hiding, I'll be fine." He sighs and disappears in a puff of smoke, I cough a little. "No one, Madi. I was just on the phone." She leaves her room and I smile a little.

A few moments later we are both eating at the table in silence, after we both finish. I grab my scurf and pull my hood up, leaving my eyes the only thing visible. My bright red eyes shined, I got them after I made I deal with him. The doctors were extremely confused by them but my mother didn't care, she was happy I was alive and breathing at the time.

 The doctors were extremely confused by them but my mother didn't care, she was happy I was alive and breathing at the time

(Found on google^^)

I walk to the campus and kept my head down, for the most part. I felt Yemon following me in the real world, I rolled my eyes. He walked up next to me in his human form.