“Cool. That’ll be $9.45. Would you like that to go?” Hayley asked.

“Yes, please.” I smiled. Hayley left to make our drinks.

“So, what are you going to do when you see him?” Holly asked me.

“Talk to him?” I answered hesitantly.

“That’s it? Aren’t you going to kiss him or bang him against the wall?” Holly suggested.

“HOLLY!” I hit her arm. I did it in a playful matter but that didn’t stop me from inflicting pain upon her.

“I’m just suggesting.” She put her hands up in surrender.

“You are in love with him after all.” Holly shrugged. Hayley came up to us with out drinks.

“I’m not in love with Michael Clifford!” I yelled in protest.

“Oh, Michael Clifford!? From the band 5 Seconds of Summer? Aren’t they in the city? Man I love that song… Heartbreak Girl.” Hayley furrowed her eyebrows in concentration.

“Yeah they are.” I smiled, “we are meeting them today actually.”

“So you’re going to see them open for that other band in town?” Hayley asked.

“Sort of. Well that and we are having dinner with them.” Holly shrugged.

“What? What sort of competition did you win?!” Hayley’s jaw dropped.

“None.” Holly giggled, “I’m going out with Calum the bassist, and she is in love with Michael.”

“I am not! We are friends!” I protested again.

“Until tonight!” Holly teased.

“NO way! You’re Sally?” Hayley recalled.

“Holly.” She corrected with a giggle.

“Right, right. Well I don’t have many followers but it’d be great if you followed me.” Hayley wrote down her twitter name on a napkin.

“Sure?” Holly took the napkin. We weren’t famous. Neither were the boys.

“Anyway, I’ll see you guys around, maybe not. I gotta get back to work.” Hayley rolled her eyes as she took a man’s order.

“That was new.” I stated as we left the café to get our bags.

*    *    *   *

|Calum’s POV|

I huffed out a sigh of frustration. It was 6 in the morning and Michael was on twitter still.

“Mikey.” I said.

“Hm?” He asked, his eyes didn’t leave the laptop screen.

“It’s 6 in the morning. What are you doing?”

“Just tweeting, following fans. The usual.” He shrugged.

“At 6 in the morning?” I huffed, “don’t tell me you’ve started stalking Lil.”

“It’s not stalking. I’m just reading her recent tweets. She followed some girl: @HayleyRobs96. And she is at her hotel now.” He said.

“Dude that’s stalking.” I clarified.

“I’m just making sure that she is safe.” He pouted.

“By stalking. You can go over there at 11am ok? The girls need to sleep.” I told him before rolling over and closing my eyes again.

I wanted to see Holly as well, but I wasn’t stalking her. Michael had been acting very differently since he kissed Lil. He had been so nervous and happy. I was happy for him but I was scared she would break him. Or he’d break her.

Either way, I wanted sleep to take me so time went faster. But it didn’t.

After a while of lying in bed I got up and got changed. I needed to look good for Holly. My hair wouldn’t stay. There was a strand that stood up.

“Haha!” Michael looked up at me and laughed, “your hair has a boner.”

“Shut up,” I pouted, “your hair looks like it has been… dyed purple.” My comeback failed and I hung my head low.

“Because it was.” Michael furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“Whatever.” I sighed and retreated back to the bathroom to get changed.

*    *    *    *

|Kalila’s POV|

I looked at the time: 10am. The boys would be here at 11am. I couldn’t contain my excitement. I straightened my hair and re-applied my make-up in the mirror in our bedroom. The boys were in the same hotel as us, but a floor above. They gave us time to sleep, even though I only slept an hour. I needed time to think of what I needed to say to Michael.

“Hey, can I borrow your straightener when you’re done?” Holly asked as she came out of the steaming bathroom.

“Sure. I’ll be done in a few secs.” I forced a smile. The butterflies were making me feel queasy. I better not vomit on Michael. That wouldn’t be a very good reunion.

“OK.” Holly smiled and got changed into a nice dress.

“Calum will be picking me up at quarter to 11. He wanted to take me to the Foreshore to watch the swans or something.” Holly shrugged.

“Oh, ok.” I smiled again. That meant Michael and I were going to be alone. I wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not.

“Here you go.” I passed the straightener to Holly.

“Thank you!” She smiled as she comber her long strawberry blonde hair.

“I’ll be a sec.” I got up, “I need to go to the toilet.”

I walked out of the room. The toilet in our room didn’t flush properly. Maintenance was going to fix that tonight. For now we had to go down to the lobby. I skipped down the steps and took the glass elevator down to the ground floor.

I shuffled across the lobby to the woman’s toilets. It was so clean and nice here. Whether it is the lobby, or the toilets. The roof in the lobby was huge. It went up over 8 floors.

I washed my hands in the basin and fixed up my hair. Then I made my way out of the bathroom where I saw a tall, wavy haired boy.

“ASHTON!” I yelled. Ashton flinched and looked around.

“Don’t worry, Irwin. I’m not a crazed fan.” I walked up to him.

“LIL!” Ashton yelled and pulled me into a hug.

“We’ve missed you so much.” He said.

“I’ve missed you all too!” I buried my head into his shoulder.

“What are you doing down here?” I asked as I pulled back from the hug.

“Double checking our reservations for tonight.” Ashton shrugged.

“Oh, right. I can’t wait.” I smiled.

“Neither!” Ashton smiled.

“I better get up to my room. But I’ll see you later, ok?” I said as I made my way to the elevators.

“Be kind to Michael!” Ashton called out to me.

“Don’t worry. I will!” I said quietly.

A/N

I did this at 1am, okay? Don't hate ;) 

You guys should check out my other fanfics if you havent read them before ;) Pffft, what is selfpromoting? ;)