Chapter 3

(Bay's POV)

We snuck out with Taylor and Gilinsky to a party once we get there I go find Kian, Me and him have this thing were we come to a party we get drunk and hook up so ya just so you know I'm not a Virgin anymore once u found him he had a bottle of vodka in his hand I walk up to him and take to bottle "How much have you had of this"i yelled over the music "Half the bottle so it's yours now"he yelled back I nodded and started to chug the bottle and when it was gone I was drunk so me and Kian started kissing and one thing led to another and we were back at Kian's empty house so I think you know what happened and Hayes was in the other room with a girl and Haley in another room with Gilinsky and Taylor at home.

(Next morning)

I woke up with a booming head ach and a naked Kian next to me "Kian wake up"i said getting up and putting my cloths on that I left here last time which is booty shorts and Crop top "Kian wake up"i said shaking him "I'm up I'm up geez"he said getting dressed "Hey I have I question for you"He asked "yes"i asked putting my vans on "Will you be my girlfriend"he asked "We have been sleepy together for a year now and your asking me this now hmm sure I'll be your girlfriend"u said standing up and kissing him "ok well I got to go wake the rest of the people up Nash is going to kill us"i said walking out the door "Everyone up close on and out the door in five minutes or I tell Nash were we are and he can come get you" after I said that everyone was out of there rooms and we were on are way to my house.

Once we walked in everyone's eyes were in us "WERE THE HELL WERE YOU"Nash yelled at us "first if all shut the fuck up we have hangovers and second we were at Kian's"i said walking to the kitchen "What were all of you doing at Kian's"Nash asked trying to stay calm "Wait before I do that let me go to my room"i said that walking to my room I was about the to shut the door "ok I was at Kian's doing Kian like every Saturday and Hayes was doing some girl and Haley and Gilinsky were doing each other"i yelled down the stairs then slamed my door and locked.