137

Yuta sighed over the phone, choking back a sob.

"What's wrong?" Hansol asked, worried for the younger male.

"January is coming up," He started, "and Dispatch is planning to expose another couple, like usual." 

"Why're you worried over an exposure?"

"Because they may know about us!" He screamed, causing the other male to get shocked because of his outburst, "And I don't want us to get uncovered and ruin our reputation!" Yuta ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Hansol went silent.

The younger noticed this and immediately apologised.

"I- I'm so sorry hyung, I- I'm just scared that they might reveal it to the public. Knowing society." Tears escaped his eyes, rolling down his cheeks.

"No, it's ok. I understand what you worry over." Hansol smiled, even though the younger wouldn't see him.

"I love you, hyung."

"I love you too, Yuta."

~~

Yuta gave a sigh of relief as he read the JenKai news, smiling brightly.

"What's with the smile, hyung?" Mark asked, plopping down beside him.

"Oh, the fact that we're not caught just makes me so happy." He replied, turning the TV off.

"Well, I have some bad news, good news, and bad news for you," He raised my eyebrow at him.

"The first bad news." Yuta's heart pounded against his rib-cage.

'Is it about Hansol? NewKidd? What happened?' Questions raced through his mind, waiting for the younger to continue.

"NewKidd got into a car crash." His heart shattered into pieces.

'Dafuq? They barely even debuted, and this happened to them?!' Rage clouded his his mind, and he can only see red.

"And both good news and bad news: They survived, thankfully, but they don't know about Hansol-hyung yet." Mark sighed, running his hands through his hair in distress, "He's in the hospital surrounded by his members, I knew about this because I may have snooped in your phone after getting a text from this so-called 'Jaewoo'. I think this Jaewoo guy took Hansol-hyung's phone and sent a message." 

"Why?"

10th of January, 2019