Gold

It's amazing how much things have chaged in six weeks Jay has got himself a girlfriend well sort of girlfriend her Names Annie shes really nice i have fully recovered from my injuries well i hope i have im at the doctors now. I'm not crashinng on Jays floor anymore I'm back in Nathan's room, The Wanted have recorded a new single and it's a big hit they are going to America in about 3 weeks which all the boys are excited for ive started my new job but i work from home i write what i want to write about then send it and it gets published so it's pretty easy and Nath and i arepretty much a normal couple now which is good. My phone buzzed in my hands "hello?" i whispered "hey babes hows it all going!" it was Nathan he said he would ring "just getting some test results back i'm not supposed to be talk on the phone in a hospital" i heard someone talking in the back ground "hey lola" jay shouted i laughed "okay well cal me as soon as your out okay? love you!" i heard Jay make kissing noises "hey jay!! yeah i will dont worry love you too!" i hung up the phone i heard the doctor come in "Lola looks like you've recovered well and everything is going to be all alright you seem happy and healthy so your good to go" I stood up and smiled "Thank you" and i walked out of the hospital smiling.

I shut the door Nathan looked up at me smiled and walked over and gave me a huge hug and a kiss "I am so happy your healthy now" I smiled "me too" Nathan took my hand and led me to the sofa I sat down he stayed stood up shifting his weight from one leg to the other "we need to talk" I smiled "okay" Nathan took a deep breath " so Lola lately we've had a bit of a bumpy relationship and i know we have only been dating like a month and 8 days but I want us to stay together when you were in that accident I thought I was going to loose you forever and that can't happen Lola I need you so Lola" nathan got down on one knee I gasped "will you marry me?" He pulled a box from his back pocket and opened it and there was this amazing silver ring with a sliver gem in it I looked at Nathan "yes!" Nathan pulled the ring out of the box and placed it on my finger I jumped up and kissed him "i love you" he whispered into my ear "i love you too" I kissed him "we dont need to be married straight away but this way I know its forever" we just stood there embraced in eachothers arms "hey guys" Jay walked in i turned to him and smiled "how did it go?" Jay walked over and stroaked my hair "everythings fine im healthy and back to normal" Jay gave me a hug "great thats brill" he kissed the top of my head and then walked over to nathan and gave him a hug "love love love baby nath" i laughed "Jay" Jay turned and looked at me "can we talk later?" Jay nodded "of course" he smiled i looked at Nathan "i need to go and ring the boys i will be back in a sec" Nathan walked out with his phone Jay sat on the sofa and i joined him "we need to talk" jay turned so we wee face to face he held my hands "what about?" i squeezed his hands he looked at my hand the lifted it up "oh" he kissed my hand "your engaged? to Nathan?" i nodded slowley "yeah he asked me earlier on" jay kept his eyes on the carpet "right" i put my arm on his shoulders "your okay right?" he looked at me and gave me a near enough smile "yeah of course i am it's just you know now that you've made this commitment that means thats it no more us" he looked at me and his eyes sparkled "was there really an us?" jay opened and closed his mouth "well i think there was an us i think there still is" i thought about it "we werent together Jay" he shook his head "your telling me that when we slept together you felt nothing for me?" yeah it's true i did sleep with Jay did i feel something for him i dont know "Jay that was then this is now" Jay stared shook his head "look me in the eyes and tell me you feel nothing for me" i looked at the floor "Jay you have a girlfriend" he tilted my head "tell me" i shook my head he kissed me passionatly "tell me you didnt feel something tell me theres nothing between us" i tear streaked down my face "i cant" i whispered he stood up "i know" he walked out into his room i stood up to follow him when Nathan walked in "the boys are on the phone they want to talk to you" he held out the phone i held it too my ear "hello?" nathan sat on the sofa grinning "hey lola its Tom just wanted to say well done on the engaged ment and im glad your well now" i heard talking in the background "CONGRATULATIONS" they all shouted at the same time i laughed "thank you so much" they all whispered "we love you bye!!" nathan mouthed "wheres Jay" i pointed at his room "bye!"

it was 12am when i woke up Nathan was snoring slightly beside me i climbed out of bed and searched for the door handle in the dark and walking through the hall and pulling the next door handle down i closed the door quietly and padded over i sat on the bed and lay next to jay he put his arm around me and i cuddled up close to him "im sorry" all i could hear was Jays breathing i thought he had fell asleep "i know" he whispered "you have annie and i have Nathan it's time to move on" jay turned to me "I dont want to move on" jay took his free hand and smoothed my hair down "I know but it's time to" Jay sighed "I don't want to let you go" he stroaked my cheek "we have to" Jay stopped and leaned in "okay" he kissed my neck then kissed my cheek then the corner of my mouth he played with my hair and then he kissed me on the lips his hands went from my legs as he gentley grazed them up my body still kissing me the rolled me over so i was lay on top of him "jay!" he kept kissing me "jay this isnt helping" he put his hands on my back "but your just so perfect" i struggled and tried to get upjay held on to me "this cant be over" i kissed him back "but it is" he kissed me back "not yet" he pulled the covers up over our heads.

i creeped back into me and Nath's room lying into bed next to him it was lighter outside now so i could see Nathan i lay in bed nathan rolled over and opened his eyes "hey baby" he played with my hair the way Jay had a couple of hours before "hey" he kissed me and kissed me over and over he was getting carried away "Nath i didnt get much sleep im shattered so can i just sleep for the rest of the morning can i just sleep?" he rolled off me "yeah i'm sorry baby its just its been a while" i nodded and kissed him "sorry" he kissed me back "sleep now baby" i closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

I woke up at 8 Nathan had fallen asleep I smiled I picked up my phone from under my pillow I had one text I smiled and opened the message 'are you awake? I'm so sorry about what happened last night :( forgive me? Jay xxxx' he hads sent this message half an hour ago I replied ' I'm awake now! Don't worry about it I forgive you xxxx' I put my phone on viberate and held it between my hands because i didnt want it to wake Nath the phone viberated in my hands I read the message ' I am really sorry though I was out of line hope we are okay? Xxxx' Nathan rolled over next to me his eyes were firmly shut and he was still fast asleep ' Look jay nothing happened I didnt cheat on Nath we just kissed like we usually do and yeah you may of taken it a bit far but once you realised and we just lay togethee me in your arms and talked it was fine of course we are okay :) xxxx' I looked at Nathan he opened one eye and looked at me smiling I laughed at him "morning" he whispered my phone went off again i opened the message "morning" Nathan sat up and i read the message 'I just didnt want this to be over' Nathan ran his fingers through his hair 'i know xxxx' Nathan put his arm around me he put his head on my shoulder "who you texting" I put my phonr on silent and put it under my pillow "Jay" he raised an eyebrow "you strange girl" i laughed "your so beautiful" he smiled "what do you want nath?" He tickled me I burst into fits of laughter "get off" I gasped laying down he sat on top of me tickling me "nath I mean it!!" He carried on tickling me I kicked my legs Nathan grabbed my hands and pinned them down above my head with his own hands he smiled "can I have my hands back please?" He tilted his head to the side "nope no you can't I'm not letting you go now" I tried to wiggle my hands away "how am I supposed to kiss you?"he thought about this then took his hands off mine and put them on my cheeks "like this" and he kissed me I put my arms around his neck I pulled his legs into mine and rolled him over "ah ha now i have you! What to do with you what to do" he smiled "i have a few ideas" he kissed me "oh yeah me too! Let's go get some breakfast" I got up off him and got off the bed walking towards the door Nathan came up behind me wrapped his arms around my waist "your not getting away that easily" he whispered onto my ear he picked me up spun me around and threw me onto the bed "oh its like that is it" he jumped on to the bed kissing me.