Rocket

i woke up to a knock at the door a dragged myself out of bed and opened it to see nathan stood there fully dressed smiling "hey neighbour!" i yawned looking him up and down "morning why are you waking me up?" he laughed "well we have to go to the recording studio in manchester talk to some people you wanna car share" he ran his finger through his thick brown hair i smiled "yeah okay! give me 45mins tops" i said pulling my hair out of a messy bun "okay well meet you here in 45mins" he gave me a wave then went i heard his front door open and closed it i pulled mine shut smiled and went to get changed.

Nathan's P.O.V

i leaned against the door "Beautiful so beautiful" i felt me cheeks go red "why thank you i litterally only just climbed out of the shower" jay laughed as he walked into the kitchen "Not you lola mate she's amazing" jay looked at me "I knew you had something for her! damn should of got there first" he said clicking his fingers he grabbed me in a head lock and rubbed my hair "oi my hair!!" jay let go and i smoothed down my hair jay rolled his eyes "your just as bad as Tom and seev" he walked out the room "i want to make a good impresstion" i called to jay "just walk around in just a towel again!" he said laughing. Lola was beautiful she had long brown hair with darker highlights in she had blue eyes that were as blue as the sea dark eyelashes i smile that could stop a heart beat an attuide she was just perfection i needed to win her over somehow i needed her to be mine! i need to up my game think of something i can do to make her mine "what time are we leaving? is lola coming?" i smile at the mention of her name "yeah in about 10"

Lola's P.O.V

There was a knock at the dor at exactly 7:45am i laughed and opened the door "give me two seconds i just need to grab my bag" i ran over to the sofa grabbing my small black battered bag and walked through the door and locked it i turned Nathan was grinning at me "uhh yeah?" Jay looked at Nathan and pushed him "you look really nice" i looked down at myself i was wearing a pencil skirt black heels skin coloured tights a white blouse my hair up into a pony tail and glasses "really? i look like im atlease 30 than 19" jay smiled "nah you look nice now lets go we all have places to be" we walked down the hall of flats into the lift which went down to the front door we walked through it there was a limo there waiting my mouth dropped "when you said car share i thought you ment in a taxi not a limo" nathan smiled i dont think they understood the real world of getting a taxi and going to work i sat in the limo awkwardly "how do you know what place i work?" jay winked "we know all" they dropped me off outside my work place "i will see you later boys" i got out the limo ready to start the first day of work.