Lets get ugly

it's weird how 1 minute Nathan tweeted that we were together and literally 5 minutes later suggested a break! and he has apologised and yeah i have forgiven him but im still crashing in Jay's room and we are still on this break and nath is trying to talk to me but part of me just wants to give up and be with Jay i think i might be in love with him and Nathan is that even possible? When Jay walks in the room a big smile stretched across his face my heart flutters and my knees go weak but when i see Nathan my heart skips a beat and i get butterflies in my Tummy i am actually so confussed I dont know what to do Im sat here on Jays bed i watch as the handle turns and he walks in smiling at me and joins me on the bed "good to know your all moved in now!" i smiled at him "yeah" he took my hands and squeezed them i looked down Jay tucked my hair behind my ears and smiled at me i could see where this was going to end up Jay leaned in and kissed me i knelt on the bed and kissed him back he knelt too my hands went through his hair "hey Jay can I..." Nathan walked in Jay and i were still kissing we moved apart "what the hell?" Jay stood up "WHAT THE HELL JAY??" Jay walked over to Nathan silent Nathan looked at me "LOLA??" i looked down "why, why would you do this to me? again?" Jay just stood there looking at the floor "because im not good enough for you? you broke up with me after tweeting we were together am i not good enough for you?" Jay shifted "have i ever said that? ive had enough of this" Nathan turned and walked out. 

i heard the front door i jumped up and ran after him the lift pinged as he went downstairs crap i had to go down the stairs i ran down the staircase 4 floors until i got to the bottom i opened the door and ran through it Nathan was walking out of the main door "Nathan!!" he walked straight across the street "Nathan!" i ran across after him "Nathan please" he turned and looked at me a car came out of no where everything went so quick i just felt my body crash on the floor.

"lola! please wake up lola please" i opened my eyes Nathan was sat next to me tears streaming down his face there were other people around looking at me "nath what happened whats going on?" Nathan looked at me holding my hand "baby a car hit you i watched it hit you if only i had not been such an jerk and just grabbed you when we were in the flats" Nathan was crying alot "its not your fault i whispered" i heard sirens in the distance there was a pain in my head "we called an ambulance its on its way" the ambulance pulled up a lady and a man came out and sat at my side "hey love can you tell me what your name is?" Nathan stayed by my side and they put an oxygen mask on me "her names Lola" the woman nodded "okay lola we are going to put you on the stretcher now and take you too the hospital" they put my on the stretcher and lifted me up nathan stood up too they put me in the ambulance Nathan stood next to me they closed the doors the ambulance started up and was moving Nathan clung on to my hand i took the oxygen mask off "i love you" i put it back on Nathan nodded "I love you too so much Im not leaving you ever again no way god this is my fault I am so so sorry" i squeezed his hand everything went black.

I opened my eyes they were rolling me through the hospital doors were openig and closing Nathan was running along aside us i got rolled through the waiting room "sorry son you have to stay here" Nathan looked at me he nodded "love you" i got rolled into the operating room machines beeping they put a gas mask over my face i got light headed.

i heard a rythmatic beeping i opened my eyes head drumming i looked to my side to see Nathan fast asleep in the chair i smiled to myself he shifted the opened his eyes and looked at me then sat up and held my hand "how you feeling?" he didnt seem to be his normal self his voice shakey "as well as you can be Nathan tell me what did you see what happened? i need to know!" Nathan looked at the ground "i was walking away  i heard you call me so i turned around you smiled slightly you stepped forward to walk towards me i did too i wanted to hug you then this car came hit you, your body was flung at the wind sheild and it cracked the glass your body rolling off the bonet slamming on to the floor a ran as quick as i could to your side and you wouldnt wake up in the ambulance your life was gone your heart stopped beating and it was my fault and i watched them resusate you and your heart started beating i didn't want to let you go again this was my fault i love you dont leave me!!"a tear slipped down his cheek "I love you too im sorry for what happened with Jay" nathan gave me a kiss    " I  dont care abouut that anymore i just want you healthy and not in here anymore" i nodded "can i pop out and grab a Tea" i nodded and with that Nathan left i sat up slightly wincing "hello Lola im doctor thomas You had an internal bleed which we seemed to have stopped we stiched you head your healthy and you should be able to leave soon" he smiled "Thank you" the doctor left this was time for me to think about what had just happened Nathan came back smiling with a steaming a cup of tea "the doctor came" Nathan sat down "and? what did he say?" i sat up a bit more "That they stopped the bleeding stiched my head and i would be able to go soon" then smiled slightly and sat by my side "Nath i'm okay now everything is going to be alright" i held my hand out for him to take he took my hand and kissed my for head "Hello Lola ive come to discharge you, your a very lucky girl you know we need you to come back in six weeks for a check up other than that your free to leave" i smiled "thank you" the doctor left i looked at Nathan "let's go home" .