part 17-

Shanice's POV

My dad decided after my little sisters went to bed and ella went out with some friends we would have a me and him night, just want films and have a dad and daughter night, as he was getting the popcorn ready, his phone went off a couple times, I shouted to him and he told me to check it as it was most likely ole going on about training tomorrow, opening up his phone he had a few texts he was right about the ole one, but the one that got my attention was 'luke shaw' opening it, I was gobsmacked, the tears started forming how could my own dad do this? How could he? This wasn't to protect me, this was horrible, I was gobsmacked my own father, I knew he didn't like the idea of me and luke but I didn't think he would go this far.
"Who was it?" He asked walking in with the popcorn
"Like you don't know? I threw his phone at him and grabbing my phone and purse heading for the door.
"Come back here right now Shanice Jade Carrick"
"You don't get to full name me right now dad, I ain't in trouble." Grabbing my keys off the side I looked him dead in the eyes
"I don't think I can ever forgive you for this" shutting the door running to my car, only driving round the corner before coming to a stop, I couldn't drive as I'd be in an a car wreck.
I opened up my phone, clicking Luke's number.

"Hello?" He sounded broken, like he'd been upset
"Im sorry" and I hung up not being able to speak to him just yet.

I drove around for a bit not really knowing where to go, I was lost my own dad lied to me, he didn't want me to date a footballer that bad he decided to break my heart for me.

Driving around  I stopped at a red light but after that was a blur was I hit? Did I fall sleep?