"Wait a little bit more okay..now be a good boy and play while I prepare our food alright?" Jaebum put him on his playpen and gets inside the kitchen, he can sneak a peek every now and then at Jungkook while trying to heat the meal that his husband has prepared before he left.

Looking at his watch Jaebum sigh. He's not made for housework and babysitting job. Yeah, he has to admit that to himself.

-------❤--------❤---------❤

Jinyoung looks incredulous as he stood there gaping at what the teacher has said.

"Wait..are we talking about the same kid here? Yugyeom? My son punch his classmate? I can't believe that..my son is a sweetheart, he wouldn't do that to anyone..right Yugie..Yugie?" Jinyoung looks at his son who is ashamed and keeps his head low.

"Yugyeom..speak now. Explain this sweetie.." Jinyoung quietly said as he tries to control his emotions for his son's sake.

"Mama..they are being mean to Bammie that's why I hurt them. I don't want to but they did it first, so I punch them too." Yugyeom whispers as Bambam nods his head beside him.

"They are mean..they want kisses and cuddles, I don't want cuddles with them so they push me, I push them back but they are many. I only have Yugie.." Bambam explains while munching the neckline of his jacket.

Jinyoung closes his eyes, feeling angered at what these children are experiencing first hand at school.

"Okay...I understand what you did, but you should've called your teacher instead before acting like super heroes..do you hurt anywhere?"

"My hands hurt mama..kisses please.." Yugyeom held out his hands while pouting.

"Mr. Im we are very sorry about this issue, we already talked to the students that bullied Bambam and provoked Yugyeom to fight and they are now being talked to by their parents."

Jinyoung huffs as he looks at the teacher who is accompanied by some staff.

"Next time please make sure that the kids are safe within the school, this is their second home now. And a home of learning should always make everyone feel safe and protected."

"Yes Mr. Im, we are working on improving our safety system here."

"I'll take these two back home now then. Thank you."

The two little boys is herded inside the car by Jinyoung who makes sure their seatbelts are put on.

"Kids..well lets get back home before the parent's pep talk shall we." Jinyoung clap his hands before dialing his husband's number.

"Hello.." Jungkook's loud cry was heard in the background.

"Jaebum ah..being a parent is soo hard." Jinyoung whines.

"You tell me..our Kookie here doesn't want to take a nap so..he wants to cry I guess."

Jinyoung rolls his eyes at his husband's hopelessness.

"Comfort him and make him stop crying Jaebum ah..we're going straight home now. See you later."

Jinyoung drop the call and look back at the kids, knowing that he needs to call Mark first before Jackson heard about this little incident. Seeing the two starts playing with each other make him sigh. Starting to drive off he prays for more patience.

------❤------❤------❤

Jaebum stares at his son who is staring right back at him while sucking on his bottle.

"You just wanted some milk..why didn't you said so baby? My ears hurt with your screaming eh?" Jaebum chuckles as Jungkook suckles with vigor.

He heard the door opens and looks up to his husband entering the room followed by the two hyper kids.