on the cliffside

•°☆

Amarie Cassiel Leviste is tired of being told of what she should be. She's been living up to people's expectations her whole life. She wanted to escape, and so a stupid decision was made.

She was about to end her not-so-exhausting life when Seige Deon dela Fuente popped out of nowhere, and asked her the question she's been longing for her parents to ask.

"Are you okay?"

That simple question made her realize how stupid that decision was. He taught her how to breathe. He saved her from falling, until she realized she was falling for him instead. But it was too late when she found out that her savior was already destined to fall . . . not to her . . . not for her.

•°☆

started: 08-30-19
ended: 10-27-19

dedication

to everyone who never gave up . . . you are doing well.

content warning

this story contains sensitive topics such as sexual assault and suicide. please please read at your own risk.

disclaimer

this book is a work of fiction. names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

•°☆

just breathe
a novelette by
saiiyonara
c. 2019

 2019