I push him into the mattress and change positions so I'm on top of him pinning his arms up above his head so I'm completely dominating him. He makes a sound that's somewhere between a moan and a whimper. He puts up no fight and completely submits to me and my wolf growls inside me with joy and love for our mate. I move my lips away from his, and he's panting. I smile at how gorgeous he looks. He automatically, unconsciously, bares his neck in submission and I lean down and start to kiss it gently. 

        "Stephan." He moans and I lean back to look at him, and he smiling up at me. 

        "I love you." I whisper. 

        "I love you. And holy shit, I loved that." He chuckles. 

        "That's good information for later on in the future." I smirk, and he blush's and pushes me off of him. We both sit up, me laughing gently. 

        "Shut up, horn dog." He smiles, and then climbs into my lap, arms around my neck and kisses me gently. I smile at how damn cute he is. 

        "alright you get ready for bed, beautiful." I say and he nods, gets off of me, and goes to the bathroom. 

        Masons POV:

        I quickly change into Stephan's shirt and boxers, because I have no clean shorts so I just grabbed those. I quickly get dressed, and brush my teeth, and wash my face. 

        When I get back to my room, I see Stephan's gorgeous black and grey wolf laying on my bed staring at me. A smile takes over my face because I have been obsessed with wolves my whole life. Hence my room being covered in grays, and the posters of wolves and the stuffed animals everywhere. I blush thinking about the first time he saw my room and teased me about it. 

        I got into the bed, not bothering to cover up with blankets because I had turned up the heat awhile ago so none of us got a cold after the pool party. Stephan crawled on top of me, so I had two big fluffy paws on either side of my head and I was staring up into two golden eyes. 

        He was truly beautiful in this form. And he was all mine. I used to be scared of him leaving me and me not being good enough for him, which in all honesty I still am at times. But most of the time now, I'm extremely possessive. I'd have to ask for more information on this mating thing tomorrow, but right now I just want to focus on my werewolf. 

        I seem to have forgotten that I could read his mind, because when I remembered I was overwhelmed with his wolfs thoughts of basically just different versions of 'mine.' 

        There was a growl above me, and I looked back up at him and he smiled a wolfish grin. And then he laid on my chest. I could tell he wasn't putting all of his weight on me because I bet he would break my ribs with the amount of muscle mass on that huge wolf body. He was seriously about 3x bigger than an average wolf. And I loved it. 

        "Let's go to sleep wolfie." I whisper. And yeah it's a bit early at just 10;30 pm, but I just want to feel his furry form pressed up against me as I sleep. 

        "Of course, beautiful." He growls happily in my mind, and my eyes go wide and he just smirks down at me. 

        "You just..." I whisper. 

        "Werewolves always have a way to communicate with their mates, even in this form. It helps calm us down in certain situations." He says, and I smile being happy I can still hear his voice. 

        "Like what?" 

        "Like hunting, wars, fights, basically anything that we have prey. Especially ruts." He says, and I tilt my head in confusion. 

        "Ruts?" I ask. 

        "Uh yeah, we'll have this conversation tomorrow baby, it's been a long day." He says gently and then gets off my chest. 

        I roll onto my side so I'm facing the door of my bedroom, and he lays in front of me. I bring my knees to my chest loosely, so my shins are pressed against his stomach, and put one hand under his upper arm, the other on his chest. They both grip his soft fur tightly. I feel his tail wrap around my butt and lower back. He lays his large head right behind mine so I feel his breath down my spine through his shirt making me shiver in delight. 

        This is exactly what I wanted, what I was craving. I always feel safe in his arms, but like this not only do I feel safe but I feel protected. I feel comfortable and claimed. And I love it. 

        I love him. I know for a fact now, that I wont ever be able to sleep without this mans presence. Whether it was a good thing or a bad thing, we'll find out, but for right now, I'm not letting him go. 

        And I know he wont let me go either. 

________------------_____________--------------____________-------------

Omfg. Who else thought that was to fucking adorable?! 

Warning! I've been writting out my chepters, and leaving them for awhile. Like I had written the first 15 chapters weeks before I even posted the summary. But, I have no more pre-written chapters so updating will take longer. 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Loves,
~Eve