━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 - 𝐏𝟑 ━━

Start from the beginning

I whipped my head around when I heard the sound of more guns cocking behind us.

This was it. We were trapped.

I panted heavily looking around terrified when I noticed El becoming later focused on the woman.

Every single flashlight began to flicker the woman froze.

I stared in shock as the woman and all the other agents began to bleed from their eyes, all of them not moving a muscle.

Horrifying squelching noises filled the silence and men began to choke.

It looked like they were crying blood.

The next thing I knew everyone, simultaneously dropped like flies.

I look to the boys in shock and we all looked to El in time to see her collapse to the ground.

We all dove to the ground to aid, and Mike frantically shook her, trying to wake her.

But she wouldn't budge.

"El, are you okay?" Mike asked worriedly.

"El! Something's wrong." Mike looked at us desperately.

"She's just drained." Dustin said, although his voice gave away how worried he was.

"No, no, no, she won't wake up. El! El!"

I covered my mouth, trying not to cry. I looked around anywhere else but my unconscious friend, but nausea became my only alternative as I gazed at the many bodies lying in a pool of their own blood.

The noise of the brains exploding echoing in my head made me gag.

I looked back to Mike, who shook her once more and screamed, panic getting the best of him.

"El!"

He leaned down and brought his ear near her face.

He sat back up quickly. "She's barely breathing."

"We gotta go," Lucas insisted.

Without another word we all knew to grab her and carry her out, but before we can lift her, a man spoke up and we all whipped around to see the same man from before, the man with the white hair.

"Leave her."

My breathing and heart rate picked up once more, and the hair on the back of my neck stood up.

He walked towards us, a few men behind him, he stepped over the bodies without a second thought or even a glance.

"Step away from the child." He said calmly.

"No!" Mike yelled defiantly. "You want her, you have to kill us first."

Dustin and Lucas immediately chimed in.

"That's right!"

"Eat shit!"

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me back. I fought back with all my strength and I saw the same thing happened to the boys.