Chapter 1

Ouma's POV
I was in the library because me and shuichi were looking at that bookshelf door. Kirumi was in there most likely to find a book and go. Although shuichi seemed a bit on edge and seemed to keep checking if kirumi was still there, well that was until she left. As soon as she did he turned to me and grabbed my arm "s-shuichi?" I questioned as I noticed he was holding really tightly. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a keycard, he swiped it across the machine and it opened the door. He slipped in pulling me with him and closed the door. I stared at him shocked it finally processed "W-wait! Y-your the mastermind?" I questioned. "Jeez, don't seemed too scared. I thought you'd be screaming for help or banging on the door as soon as we walked in" He said. "Wait! Why the hell are you just telling me your the mastermind?" I asked "because I'm not letting you go" He replied. Before I was able to say anything further I blacked out.

*****
I awoke in a dark room but still lit up. It was a bedroom and I was lying in a Double bed. The door opened and shuichi walked in with a tray of food and panta!!! "If you think you can bribe me with panta then your terribly mistaken" I said attempting to get up so I could at least try to escape. He glaired at me "Drop the act kokichi it's just you and me, I know under that mask of yours your probably scared shitless, but if you refuse to be yourself around me then I'll have to force you" He grabbed me by the wrists and tied me to the bed with rope he got out of the draw and then did the same with my legs. He then took out an iPad."You missed a few deaths, We are halfway through the killing game, No one really misses you but some are concerned" He showed me the murders and executions that I've missed. "Your twisted" I spat.

That's all for now. This is just a sample of the beginning and I think the actual chapters will be longer.