1.0

Mentions of rape in this chapter

Third person

Finn and Millie were cuddling in her bed sound asleep when 9:00 hit.

Mille moved to get up so she could take a shower but Finn pulled her back.

"Stay with me," he whispered.

Millie couldn't lie, the way his voice sounded made her want to stay, but she knew she couldn't.

"I have to shower, and so do you."

"Hurry back I want to cuddle," he said giving her pouty eyes.

"I would love to."

Millie quickly grabbed leggings and a t-shirt, she didn't have anyone to impress.

She took a five-minute shower and laid back down with Finn.

"So it was you that had the lemon scented things, I like it," he said pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear.

He put a firm kiss to her lips, and it made her realize something, she really, really liked his kisses.

Millie pulled away and picked up her computer.

"What are you doing?"

"Our shift starts in thirty minutes and Jenna's known for showing up early. I can see the security footage on my computer because I'm next in line for the managerial position."

"She's not in the diner and I can't find footage of her coming in."

"So let's just go and chill in the car."

"Okay let's go."

The two were out the door in the parking lot in a matter of minutes.

"Look there she is!" Millie whispered.

Millie grabbed Finn's hand, "Let's go."

"Wait outside, I'll come and get you when they go in the closet, wait a few minutes and we should catch them."

"Okay, I'll see you in a minute?"

"Yes," she said and pecked Finn on the lips.

"J, I'm here," Millie said walking in the building.

Jenna was leaning against the counter and Jacob was standing behind her kissing up and down her neck.

Finn got a quick glimpse of the sight when Millie pushed through the door.

A quick tear ran down his cheek and he wiped it quickly.

Millie got clocked in and everything and that was Jenna and Jacob's sign to go to the closet.

She went and got Finn and he sat down at the counter as usual, "What would you like other than your coke, Finn."

"I think I might puke in five minutes, so I don't want to stomach anything unnecessary."

"Okay, I'll go and fill your drink and I'm going to go wait tables."

She handed him the cup with coke in it and she walked around taking orders.

"C'mon Finn let's go, dumbass left the keys out here."

Millie squeezed his hand, "I'm right here, don't worry."

Finn nodded and took a shaky breath.

Millie pulled Finn to the back and quietly unlocked the door.

She waited to pull the door open because she heard one loud moan come from the room on the other side of the door.

"Oh, fuck yes Jacob!"