♦King♦

When she awoke, she was being held by someone. They were calling her name. Her eyes wheeled and she found Ace. His eyes seemed to relax.

"Mikaela,"he murmured. He lifted her up, holding her to him. She blinked, her vision still fuzzy. "What did Joker do or say to you?" Mikaela stiffened, the memory all coming back to her. Ace pulled away, looking and surprised to see her sad expression. 

"He said...I was to be "The Entertainer"." Ace's eyebrows wrinkled. She sighed and put her hand on her forehead. "Basically...I'm supposed to help you collect clocks with my commands and songs." Ace frowned. Mikaela looked down. "I have to help kill people..." Ace moved, pulling her back to him again. She closed her eyes, her hand gripping his jacket. He stared off in the distance, thinking. He didn't want things to be this way. Not for her, at least. He could handle killing day in and day out, but Mikaela shouldn't have to bear that. Ace held her close, sighing. 

"Where are we?"She asked. 

"The garden,"Ace replied. He lifted away from her again. Mikaela sighed. He helped her up. She dusted herself off. Ace held her hand in his gently. "Let's go inside...who knows how many time changes it's been." 

****

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

****

A few more changes passed. They were in the woods, lost again. This time it was Mikaela's fault, who had forgotten the map back at the castle before they left to go to the clock tower. She sighed as Ace started the fire. He noticed her upset state and smiled. 

"What's wrong, Mikaela?"He asked. She sighed again, looking up at him. 

"I just can't believe I really forgot the map like that,"Mikaela replied. Ace hummed as he gazed at her. She frowned hard. He leaned closer to her, poking her cheek. She blinked in surprise, touching it. 

"Don't frown. Smile. It's fun to be lost,"Ace told her. She gave him a "really?" look and shook her head. Ace grinned. "You don't like being lost with me?" Mikaela jolted. She crossed her arms, her cheeks tinting red. He chuckled. 

"I don't mind it..."Mikaela murmured. Ace rose an eyebrow. 

"What's that? I didn't hear you."

"I didn't say anything!"Mikaela lied. She stood up. "I'm tired." Ace quickly reached out and pulled her back down, right on his lap as he sat on the ground. Her eyes went wide. She was straddling him this way. Her cheeks went bright red. Ace chuckled, his red eyes flicking back and forth between her blue ones. "Ace!" He hummed. 

"What is it? Don't like this position?"He asked. Her eyes went wide. He sighed, pulling her down to kiss him. She closed her eyes, not fighting him. He pulled away and moved, trailing his lips across her neck. His hand slid up her skirt, caressing her thigh. She gasped. 

"A-Ace, what are you-"

"Shhh." Ace caught her lips in another kiss. His hands wrapped around her waist, holding her to him. Her eyes closed again and she moved her mouth with his. Her body was hot at this moment, her face alive with heat. She moved forward, rocking her hips slightly and causing him to gasp. He pulled away from her a little. "Do you want it that badly?" 

"I can tease you too.."Mikaela murmured. Ace felt his own face heat up. 

"Is that right?"

He moved changing their position so he was on top of her. He held one of her legs up so he was in between them, her knee resting on his hip as he grinned down at her. Her eyes went wide. He lowered himself, placing hot kisses all across her neck and down her collarbone. Mikaela's breathing hitched. Her hands clutched his coat tightly. His hand gently slid her dress up, tracing her leg to her hip. He ran his thumb up under the waistline of her panties, causing her to gasp. 

"Ace.."

"Do you want me to stop?"Ace asked. He opened his eyes, his lips remaining on her neck gently. He stroked her skin under his thumb gently. She swallowed. "I will if you tell me no. I'm not going to force you." Mikaela swallowed again and took a breath. Her heart raced as she spoke. 

"No...I don't..."Mikaela murmured. His eyes widened. He smiled against her neck. 

"Alright then." 

Bit by bit, he removed her clothes and his own. Mikaela didn't fight back or tell him to stop. Part of her was just nervous, but the rest of her wanted this. It was something she hadn't thought about from him, but when it happened in this moment...she realized it. His breath caught when he saw her scars across her stomach. Damn, I forgot... Mikaela stiffened. 

"Did...he do this to you?"Ace asked. Mikaela swallowed. Ace looked up at her. "He hurt you here and left scars.." She frowned at him. He lowered himself, placing a gentle kiss across one. Her eyes went wide. "Then I'll make them mine." He kissed every single one gently, not stopping a bit. 

He slid up to her neck again, biting a portion of her skin and sucking hard, creating a mark. He slowly pushed himself into her. She sucked in a breath. 

"Does it hurt?"Ace whispered in her ear. His hot breath ran over her, goosebumps forming along her body in response. She swallowed. 

"No...it's okay." He nodded, sliding out and back into her. She let out a small gasp every time he did this. Ace ran his hands over her body, glad that she was his and not anyone else's. He lowered himself, pulling her lips into a kiss. She responded, moving her lips with his. Her hands slid up over his back, making him inhale sharply. 

The two continued in their act under the stars, not worried anyone might find them. 

****

As she laid there beside him in the tent asleep, he watched her quietly. His eyes traced over her features, admiring her looks. He found the mark he'd left on her neck and moved, gently touching it with his fingers. Ace smiled to himself as she rolled towards him, pressing her face into his chest. He closed his eyes, holding her and resting his face in her hair. He inhaled. 

I never realized....just how much she smells like something sweetened with sugar. 

***********************************************************************************************

A/N: Heyyyy

I finally finished this story! lol, this chapter is a little shorter than most because I wanted to get started on the next book as soon as possible. I hope you enjoyed it. Oh, and Kayleigh's role is the Guardian, meaning a guardian for people who need it. She was alerted to Mikaela arriving because of this, that's how she found her in the first chapter. Thank you for reading! 

A Love Story-Brian Crain

Sweet Dreams-Eurythmics

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing-Set It Off

Savin' Me-Nickelback

Face Down-The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Pain-Three Days Grace

Don't Rain On My Parade-Glee Cover

When The Party's Over-Billie Eilish

Some Kind of Monster-Neon Trees

Hurts Like Hell-Fleurie

In My Veins-Andrew Belle

Do you Remember-Jarryd James

Feeling Good-Michael Buble

CIAO