I miss you

-

-

-

-Zayns pov!!!

-

-

-

Tomorrow I get to see nina. I can't fucking wait! I've got her whole surprise party planned and she doesn't even has a clue that there is one. she hates having birthday parties but this one I'll make sure she will love it.

Right now I'm setting up her party. fixing the tables and all the decorations. the dj is going to set his part up tomorrow.

"Finally done. Fuck yeah zayn I'm a beast" I yell out to my self.

----

"So you can pick her up tomorrow?" I ask Liam at his place. "yeah sure I'll leave early" Liam tells me and hands me a drink of coke.

Liam is a lifesaver, he's going to pick up. Nina for me so I can get ready for her birthday. "this song is going to be mad. she will love it." liam says and i agree.

"she messaged me yesterday saying the baby was born and sent me a photo. shes soo cute" i tell liam and show him the photo of the baby and he smiles. i have no idea what i should do today. its boring. should go to the movies with liam. idk ill ask him after he has a shower.

i go on my phone and i see that i have numerous texts from a blocked number..

blocked: hey zayn im sorry i kissed you the other day i just think your hot ;)

me:fuck off im taken by someone10000000x times hotter than you.

blocked: zayn dont act like you dont want to fuck me.im giving you easy acess right now, you should take it.

me:seriously just fuck off you piece of shit.

and with that i ingore and more massages that she sends. shes fucking discusting. cant wait to tell nina about the ganga.

"who you texing lad" liam asks me."this ganga got my number somehow and started to message me telling me lets fuck and i have a chance to. i told her to fuck off but" i tell liam and shakes his head.

"well you better want to tell nina cause that girl can start rumours" liam tells me and i nod..

He's right if I keep that some how It will turn in to a big deal and people will make up lies. and it would be soo ducking anouyning.

"Let's watch a movie, fast and furious 5." I tell Liam and get the cd out if the case and put it in the ps3.

"Best movie. I'll get chips, what drink do you want" Liam asks me.

"Coke" I tell him and he nods.

"So what's happening with you, I haven't seen you with a girl yet." I ask Liam and he blushes.

"I've got my eye on someone. don't you worry, hahah I'll tell you when things start happening." Liam tells me and I grin at him with a cheecky smile.

_

Sorry I haven't updated in soo long I lost my phone ...

Plus I wrote heaps more for this chapter but it won't save and publish so it might be short or long