School sucks

:)

_____________________________________________________________

-

-

-

-Zayns pov!!!

-

-

-

I wake up and I'm next to nina. she's still sleeping so I get up without her waking up.

I don't know why I opened up yesterday. I shouldn't have, she's gonna think that she can get close to me now but she can't.

As much as I want her to it just can't happened. I'm too scared to get close to someone cause I will stuff it up or I will click and then it will wreck..

I walk to the kitchen and decide to make breakfast for her. I grab the eggs, milk, sugar and all the other stuff you need to make pancakes.

-----

She gets up just when I'm about to finish. perfect timing malik.

"Goodmorning, sit down" I tell her and she sits on the small table.

"What are you cooking" nina says and I put the pancakes on her plate infront of her and she realises.

"You. you can cook" she laughs and I join.. "I can so shut up and enjoy" I tell her and sit across her and start to eat..

"Wow these are actually really nice. I was thinking they would taste like shit" she tells me and I give her a death stare.

It's 7:35 and my classes don't start till 10.

"When do you start class" I ask nina

" 8:30 and I'm not going late so I better get ready" she tells me and I grab the plates and put them in the sink.

"Yeah I'll see you later." I say to nina.

-----

I get to school (uni) and go to my first class. first I have English. one of my favourite subjects.

I dont know why it's just so peacefull and I love to write about people's lives, but I never tell people I like it no way!!!

I walk into class and have a seat to next to this guy he looks nice..

"Hey man I'm Liam" the guy tells me and shakes my hand.

"Hey I'm zayn malik" I say as I sit next to him

We were talking for like the whole lesson. he's a top bloke I got his number so we could hang out one day.

" Zayn I'll see you later bye" he gives me a man hug and then I walk off.

I've got heaps of homework to finish off in two days and that's only for English. Fark me man.

I walk upstairs to go to my next class and I see that nina is crying in the corner. what now.

I run up to her and hug her tightly "nina are you okay. what's wrong" I ask her and she tries to tell me without crying.

"It's- just that someone spray painted on my brothers grave. it's just not fucking fair. why would someone even do that. To his grave no one hates him or any thing" she tells me and I help her up and start walking.

"Just don't worry nina they will fix it and who ever fucking did it will get payback. lets just go to class" i tell her and walk to class with her.

Only If I knew who did that. I would knock the fuck out of them right now. ninas been in a wingy mood all day lucky I'm being nice today and not saying anything.

-

-

-

- ninas pov!!!!

-

-

-

I can't handle people who don't respect anyone but them selfs. I wonder who would have a heart to wreck a grave that's just discusting. it makes me sick.

Zayn has been so nice to me , it's weird he has his days like one day he wants to kill me soo bad but then he wants to make sure know one touches me or even talks to me . he's just a idiot haha gosh I love him.

WAITTT no no I don't love him I hate him. what the hell was I saying to myself.

-------

I just finished the day early because i can concentrate father my mum called telling me what happened .

I miss my mum soo much it's been so long. we'll not really but I need to see her one day and my dad. I miss everyone.

I'm now walking to the dorms and it's soo quiet everyone's in class. when I walk into my room I Take my shoes off and walk over to the stereo and notice something I haven't seen before.

It's a picture of zayn and his mum when he was little. how cute is this. I wonder why he took it out he hates his parents.

I think he misses them that's soo slack. I feel sorry for the dickhead.

I go put some music on and start to clean up a bit .....

________________________________________

Hey everyone sorry this chapter isn't a lot and boring I wasn't in the mood today. I'll try to update tomorrow and I'm a few chapters it's gonna get very good :) and thanks for the views <3

Please vote