geting ready for you

its been 2 days since nina has been at her parents, and to be honest its soo quiet here. i miss her its like theres a piece  missing in the dorm. 5 more days and i get to see her. i have 5days to set up her birthday present. 

im going to need some help from liam tho. i hope this turns out. she will love it. i message liam to come over to come help me, he says he will be here in about 10 minutes.

----

my phone goes off and i check who it is and its liam...

liampayne: hey bro do you want anything from the shops??

me: ahh, yeah pringles and whatever drink you get.

in a madder of minutes i hear a knock and its liam.. thank god. " hey bro" we hug and he walks to the kitchen to put the stuff down. i tell him what i need help with and i grab a piece of paper and a pencil and sit next to my bed on the floor.

"okay so to right a song you need ideas on what you want it about" liam tells me and i nod. " well i want it to be about her. the way i kiss her, that i can take her anywhere anytime just how about i can do things for her." i tell liam and then a knock comes to the door.

who could be that at this time. its 7:30pm better have a look. i walk up to the door and its harry, niall and loui. what do they want. " just thought we could keep you company since nina is away" harry syas and has more food in his hand and walks to where we are sitting and sits down followed by the rest.

" so what are you doing" niall says and looks at the blank piece of paper. "well im writing a song for ninas birthday and im going to sing it for her" i say and harry tries to hold in a laugh but he cant.

"you-you sing" harrys tries to tell me. " um yeah actually i do. is there a problem." i tell him but he nods and opens his mouth to speak again.

"its just i can sing as well" harrys says " me to " liam says. woah the whole bloody group can sing.

"can yous two lovw birds sing as well" i ask niall and loui. and they both nod of course they do.

"lets be the beetles why dont we."i joke around and they all laugh... 

"since yous can all sing do you want to sing with me when im done" i tel the boys and louis is jumping like crazy... he makes us laugh man. 

i have a feeling this is gonna turn out good. i havent even heard any of them sing. if there lieing ill bash them..

------

we have finished the song after 2 hours of thinking about what to put in it. its good i mean i love it. thats done now all i need is to set up a party on that night... niall can be the one who does that. he is a pro at parties. ever since ive known him hes the best.

"do any of yous know someone who can set up the music for the song?" i ask and harry speaks up. 

"yeah i do. his name is angelo hes in my music class hes like a dj. ill hook him up about it tomorrow or later" harrys tells me. thats good.

i dont know how i feel about my first song... ever. thanks to these boys we have made a mad song. let this be the start of something new.

"this is a mad song its gonna be soo funny when we sing it." loui says and i agree with him... 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry this chapter was short and boring will update tomorrow!!! 

vote

comment