Chapter three

They were the queens of the school. Nobody dared question them and most people were afraid of their very presence. Laureather was the least threatening but god was she sharp with her tongue. On the outside she was innocent but if one really got to know her, her true persona would start to seep through her facade. Then there was Haleather. She was the meanest and most brutal person one could meet, and she could literally obliterate someone with her words. The all mighty Leather was bittersweet. On the outside she could seem like the sweetest person but she was so poisoned by pursuits of popularity it had tainted her. They floated above it all, they were literally angels and everybody adored or feared them. They had never experienced the graffiti on their lockers or the name calling or the harassment or any of that stuff. They sauntered down the hall and literally the whole cafeteria was swooning at their very state of existence.
"I'd like to be their boyfriend~" one boy commented wistfully and a murmur of agreement rose from the others.
"If I sat at their table, guys would notice me!" Another girl gushed to her friends, and again everyone agreed without question.
"I wish they'd be nicer..." Kactha whispered into Konica's ear and it earned her a chuckle in response. Everyone was promptly silenced at the next fantasy however.

"I'd like to photograph one of them and tied in an abandoned warehouse and leave them for the rats."

Some pretty weird people existed. 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The sound of retching came from the small toilet cubicle. Leather rolled her eyes as she popped on the cap of her lip gloss, observing her reflection in the mirror.
"Grow up, bulimia was so 2017." She scoffed and her eyebrows furrowed in disgust as more vomiting noises continued.
"Maybe you should see a doctor." Laureather commented, appearing to be genuinely concerned for her friends wellbeing as she swung her legs off of the sink. She was sat on top of the sink as the two waited for Haleather to finish up in the bathroom.
"Yeah..." Came her weary reply. Just like that the bell rang. They were late for class. As if on cue their history teacher walked in, probably having been waiting outside just for the opportunity.
"Ah, you two." Mrs. Burlison mused with a smug expression, but it quickly turned distasteful as Haleather continued to throw up into the toilet. "...three. Maybe you didn't hear the bell, you're late for class?"
"Haleather was sick! We were helping her!" The red clad girl protested, folding her arms as Mrs. Burlison gave a hearty chuckle.
"Not without a hall pass you're not. Weeks detention-"

But just like that their saving grace barged in, holding the legendary slip of paper in her hand.
"ACTUALLY, Mrs Burlison. All four of us are out on a hall pass!" Konica said a little too eagerly. Mrs Burlison studied the paper in an almost indignant manner and hummed.
"Well I see all four of you are listed. Just, hurry up!" And with that the history teacher pivoted on her heel and walked out of the bathroom, leaving the hawks alone with their prey. Leather marched straight up to her and snatched the paper out of her grip, making Konica stumble back slightly. After studying the paper almost intently, all three of the girls looked towards her with astonished expressions which bore straight into Konica. She could feel the familiar feeling of anxiety unfurling within her and she began to fumble a bit with her hands. Her mouth had gone dry and a lump had formed in her throat.
"This is excellent forgery." The red clad girl commented and Konica physically deflated with relief.
"Um... thanks?" She mumbled and didn't meet their gaze as all three of their piercing eyes remained trained on her inept body.

"Who are you?"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 06, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Beautiful (Cason Dean X Konica Sawybell)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें