- wasted on you - sad sad sad (sorry)

The photo does not fit to the story. Like at all. But I really love it so I had to share it with you.

Andrew and you had been together for so long you had forgotten how life was without him. He was everything you had dreamt of and so much more. It was all dreamy to think of the both of you and you had never felt this happy before. But it seemed that all was coming to an end lately. You had been used to not seeing him a lot since he was a worldwide known singer and the fact that your job was swallowing you slowly. You even got used to the fans trying to leak every single bit of private life the both of you had tried to set. It was simply not leading anywhere lately.

You really had no idea of what to do. You had nothing to do, you thought, that to face the facts. The both of you needed some time off, some time just for you. You had awoken and there was no coming back on your decision. 

When you were about to take your phone to text your beau, you felt your eyes brimming with salted fluid. You knew it was for the best but still, it hurt you to think it was the end. You decided you would wait for him to come back. This was not something to be said over texts.

Andrew came back from yet another day in his studio, seeing him living his best life made you really proud but it also lead to not seeing him often. You just knew it was for the best but it would also be the toughest decision you had to take.

The moment you heard the door trembling, your eyes began their unbridled rhythm of tears. Andrew by coming in greeted you but there was no strength in you anymore at that point to reply. He displayed his shoulder bag on a piece of furniture and let go of his coat before reaching out for you.

Seeing the tears crawling from your eyes, a look of concern invaded his face :

"Love, are you okay?"

"Andrew, I have something to tell you... Just let me take my time to tell you this, don't stop me..." , you knew that if he stopped you, you could not possibly say the things you had to say.

"First of all, know that I have so much respect for you and most and for all for what we have been but it seems that...", your tears were calling the shots and you had no control anymore over them. "I think it is time for us to follow new paths..."

Andrew understood that you would not say anything after this hardship you had to go through and instead of saying anything for himself, he held you close in his arms. Your head was resting on his chest. This simple reaction reminded you of all the times you had with him while he would hold you this way whenever you felt low.

The both of you stayed this way for about five minutes, in a hazy halo of darkness when he whispered in your ear the exact word you needed at this precise moment: 

"It's alright, Y/N. It's gonna be just fine, I promise. An end is always followed by a beginning."

Ok, ok, sorry about this one - the next one shalt be smutty to make up...