Back home / smut

Teaser: smut to come! Andrew returns from tour, with a very precise idea in his mind.

He has been gone for three months without retourning once in Dublin where (Y/N) lived. But the wait was over and Andrew would finally come back. Three months don't seem much, except if you are in a new relationship. In this case, three months is torture. 

Of course, there had been phonecalls up all night and the "Have a good day, love x"s every morning but there are some things that you just can't do through phones, no matter how hard you can try.

Throughout his flight for Dublin, Andrew could not help thinking about the time he could spend in bed with his lover. He took his phone out of his jacket.

"Hello love, how are you?"

"Excited! Are you in the airport now?"

"I'm already in the plane that will take off in some minutes. I cannot wait any longer to see you again"

....

Three hours later, Andrew found a cab and texted Y/N: "I'm in Dublin, ''hope you are ready to get undressed"

"For you, always", she replied.

....

Andrew POV

Gosh, it's been so long and now I'm only meters from her flat. I've been thinking about her all day. Guitar playing while thinking of her. Writing scribbles while thinking of her lips on mine. And so on.

My fists knocked on her door. A splendid-looking creature dressed in a pomegranate basque got on the threshold. By now, a grin covered my face and my eyes checked that lovely woman out.

"Well, hello!"

"Take me already, Big boy", she said by closing the door.

I let go of my coat and my shoes. As I squeezed her thigh, I lifted up her gown and whispered to her ear: "Think twice with the words you mutter, love"

"Think twice before leaving me again, man"

I laid the whole expanse of her body on our bed and undressed myself bit by bit. As I stood in my undergarments, I could feel my eyes leaving me if they kept shining like that ; I was a kid in front of a reward so long awaited. 

"Please, don't make me wait any longer", she begged.

I interlocked my body above her and I started rubbing her thighs with one hand and the back of her spine with the other one. Her head left the pillowcase as I got rid of her night dress.

I could not wait any longer so I made sure she was ready for something else. I started thrusts while I grabbed her breasts and kissed them slowly. I could feel her walls clenching. Soon after, she shouted. And so did I.