the anxious

name: Oliver Bergendahl
age: 18
height: 6'0
weight: 137 - ish pounds
hair: blonde
eyes: blue
race: human / swedish
body type: A positive
sexuality: heterosexual- open to experimenting.

personality: oliver is a sweetheart, he's just quiet

personality: oliver is a sweetheart, he's just quiet. he gets frazzled and flustered easily, and he tends to over analyze situations. people tend to misinterpret him quite often, though. his kindness tends to be mistaken as flirting, and his quietness people mistake as him being rude. he can't handle confrontation or intense situations very well, either. but he does havw a sense of justice, always standing up for whatever he believes is right.

background: oliver had a very healthy and safe childhood- he was more the star whenever he was younger. he always excelled in his studies- he has been taking judo since he was young and he's even being internationally ranked for his class. he had grow up in sweden, though right now he's living with a young man named brady he met his first month of being in america. he's only in america because he's studying engineering in university, wanting to go abroad to get his degree and hopefully work on his social skills.

fun fact; his older brothers have a bet on whether he'll loose his virginity in the US or not